How is an autism screening for adults
Clinical-psychological diagnosis in the field of autism spectrum disorders is very comprehensive, as ASA is a complex condition and we want to get the clearest possible picture from the development history to the current situation.
We need information from the parents (caregivers) and the examination situations with the affected child / affected person themselves. If necessary, further necessary information can be obtained from teachers, kindergarten teachers, therapists, etc. with your consent.
After evaluating the collected data, we will invite you to a final discussion, in which we want to discuss the results of the examination and our recommendations for possible further approaches to support and therapy. You will also receive a clinical-psychological report on the diagnosis, in which the test results and the recommendations discussed are presented.
Focus of our diagnostic work
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental disorders
- Behavioral problems
- Difficulties in social behavior and emotions
- ADHD / ADS
Children from the age of 1 year, adolescents and adults suspected of having an autism spectrum disorder. In the case of very young children, it usually makes sense to initially only make a suspected diagnosis, but if necessary to initiate development-promoting or autism-specific therapies immediately and to observe the further course. After an initial consultation, we are happy to offer further check-ups at a later point in time.
The duration varies depending on the age / stage of development and accompanying symptoms of the child or the person presenting. On average, we assume 3 to 6 appointments, which are composed as follows:
- Initial meeting
- autism-specific procedures (ADI-R, ADOS-2 etc.)
- standardized (neuro) psychological examination procedures (a clarification of the development status or an intelligence test is possible if necessary)
- Final meeting / recommendations
- Written report
We will be happy to provide you with contacts for medical diagnostics if required.
and team ...
Contact / information / first registration
Appointments by telephone for diagnostics is possible at +43 (1) 533 96 66 - 0 at the following times:
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
You can also register by email to: [email protected] or using the contact form. We ask for your telephone number so that you can contact us and make an appointment.
- Why is my insect bite getting bigger
- What were Paul Revere's goals
- Why is Islam such a hateful religion
- Murder is always evil
- What does the Android R layout simple_list_item_1
- Which books inspired you to write?
- Manage properties on Airbnb
- How do I start a Persian podcast
- How can you treat joint inflammation
- Should morning prayers be done in schools
- What are the uses of bearings
- Why is used in c
- What is iteration in the C.
- Why didn't Tesla design flying cars
- How long do Bitcoin transactions take
- Works GTA 4 without graphics
- Is LSD legal in India
- How are the class tests in NSUT
- Who is better Coutinho or Isco
- What are the main CSS rules
- How does the presidential race 2020 work
- Pakistan is a civilized country
- Chocolate is spoiled
- Can America and Iran ever become allies?
- Why are noises generated during lightning?
- Nothing is a word
- How do we lobby at MUN
- How do you get homesick or car sickness
- How can I dress like a princess?
- Where are Grepow batteries made
- All organic acids are carboxylic acids
- Why is CoffeeScript so popular
- What to eat in Mumbai