What is the state language of Hyderabad
Members around the world Haiderabad, India
The 400 year old city of Haiderabad in India is home to around 4.2 million people. Anyone wandering the streets of this city, where the charm of the Orient is mixed with growth and enterprise, will hear all of India's linguistic diversity.
The official language is Hindi, which is spoken by 30 percent of the population. As the second official language, English is mainly used in higher education, administration and commerce. The Book of Mormon has been translated into Hindi and Telugu, and parts of it have also been translated into Bengali and Tamil. In addition, there are at least 300 other languages in India. But everyone knows only one thing - the language of the spirit!
From humble beginnings in India since 1850, the predominantly Hindu country has grown into three districts with 22 branches. The first parish hall in the city of Haiderabad, a center of science and technology in the south of the country, will be completed in December 2003.
“A dream comes true!” Says eighteen-year-old Gundey Solomon Israel. Israel is his nickname. “Just the floor plan of the parish hall lets me feel the spirit. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for answering my prayers. "
Once the meeting house is finished, the members and interested parties in Haiderabad will have a beautiful building in which they can meet and feel how the language of the Spirit touches their hearts. So it was with Israel three years ago.
“The first time I went to church, I was amazed at how fond the Saints were to one another. You were so happy! I could see in their faces how the gospel shines in them, ”recalls Israel.
The seventeen-year-old Madhu Bunga, like Israel, still knows exactly how he was at a meeting of the Church for the first time and felt the Spirit.
“I was happy to see so many strangers come and sit next to me and talk to me about my life,” says Madhu, who first came to church in December 2000. “I was amazed how people spoke through the Spirit of God and saw connections. I liked that. I ran home and thought the world was at my feet. "
Madhu and other young members maintain the Spirit by attending church and seminary and participating in community service projects.
“I am the only Church member in my family,” says Madhu. “To stay strong, I go to seminars regularly. We have done many service projects, such as teaching English to children in a poor house, telling them funny stories, and playing with them. Together with the young men and the young women, I painted the walls of a state hospital, and then we helped members move. "
Joseph Cornelius, president of the Haiderabad 1 Branch, also knows the importance of serving and attending Church meetings in order to feel the Spirit.
“For example, members run service projects like an annual clothing collection for the orphanage,” says President Cornelius. “We go to all Church meetings and events. Our family prays together and holds family home evening. "
Recently, members of Haiderabad Branches 1 and 2 were collecting old clothes and buying rice and grain for a boys' home. The home management regularly picks up boys at a train station nearby and brings them to the home so that they can spend the night there. There are also lessons and counseling services there.
When the members of the Church went to the home, they were warmly welcomed. After numerous mutual visits, during which there was a lot of games and laughter, the members sanded the walls of the home, which were in dire need of repair. Then paint was donated and everything was freshly painted so that the home looked clean and friendly again.
Whether in service projects or in good conversation about the gospel, the Spirit still whispers the gospel to many people in Haiderabad. He may be quiet, but what he says is clear and connects the saints in one of the most populous countries on earth.
- What's going on in Europe
- Is global warming still reversible?
- What's the best movie soundtrack
- What is Google My Business in SEO
- Blue colors are used for the chroma key
- How to thaw a turkey
- Should I start drinking alcohol for health reasons?
- Why do some people study philosophy
- Who is more powerful than Braun Strowman
- Is modern science superior to witchcraft
- What are the best tips against miscarriages
- What is 33 1 1 1
- What is the AWS Summit
- Grade 11 psychology is difficult
- Has President Trump defeated the media
- How much does Amazon India charge sellers
- What's in a name 1
- What is considered low budget filmmaking these days
- How the NASA SOLAR PROBE starts
- How good is the course from Imarticus
- Is Gurgaon better than Chandigarh
- Generators produce DC voltage
- Does Satthwa hair oil really work
- Are evangelical Christians viewed as religious extremists?
- How does upwork check for multiple accounts?
- Why don't birds chirp in the afternoon
- Did Microsoft fail with LinkedIn
- How are kites made
- Why are people weird in 2019
- Why did Amazon charge me for the trial version
- Confidence is the key to everything
- Find an MSBI training
- What happens to the NASA Juno mission
- Why was yesterday Thursday