What is the best robotics curriculum
Higher education institute for mechanical engineering - robotics & smart engineering (5 years with maturity and diploma examination)
We at HTL Ferlach respond to the need for skilled workers in the labor market of the future. For the first time in Carinthia will be from SJ 2020/21 the new specialty ROBOTICS AND SMART ENGINGEERING offered in the mechanical engineering curriculum - that is the answer to increasing digitalization and automation in mechanical engineering.
This focus is tailored to the latest technical developments and the regional environment of the school. This means that the training meets the requirements of the Carinthian economy and industry, which employees from the areas of digitization and automation, as well as robotics, sensor technology, digital product development and smart engineering want.
Thus, our graduates are able to carry out engineering activities both in the field of classical mechanical engineering - with the three indispensable pillars of construction, calculation and production in theory together with the practical instruction in the workshop - as well as in the areas of digitization, Automation, visualization and "additive manufacturing" to break new ground.
The focus training Robotics and Smart Engineering In addition to the classic mechanical engineering content, it focuses on the following specialist areas:
- Internet of Things
- Augmented (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Digital twin
- Robotics and industrial sensors
- Information technology
- Additive manufacturing
- Digital product development and
- Smart production
Added value of the training
The future graduates of this subject and the new training focus will be trained to become highly qualified engineers. The added value of the new training is that, on the one hand, the latest developments in the labor market and the resulting changes in the need for skilled workers in Carinthia are addressed and, on the other hand, a shortened FH degree with credits is possible.
We offer you:
- The only and first HTL for Robotics and Smart Engineering in Carinthia
- Special theoretical instruction in this training area
- The best job prospects after graduating from the Carinthian job market
- Top paid jobs as a technician
- Especially interesting offer for girls in technology
- Learning and practicing with robots in class
- “Learning by doing” in the most modern workshops and laboratories
- Studies possible at all universities and subject areas
- Part-time studies possible at the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences
- Cooperation with the Kolpingheim in Ferlach
- Enjoy technology and robots
- Professional interest in the use of digital media
- Independent learning
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Enjoy working in a team
- Interest in sustainable developments at the cutting edge
After completing training at our school, the following possible professions can be taken up as dependent employees. This list serves as an advisory aid, we do not claim to be exhaustive and refer to further statements below:
- Project engineer / leader
- Production Technician
- Product developer
- Sales Manager
- Automation engineer
- Quality engineer / manager
- Development Engineer
- Head of Department
By taking the matriculation and diploma examinations, graduates acquire the competencies and qualifications defined in the curriculum. It should be noted that for professional activity in self-employment or as an employed person (such as work as an expert), of course, additional examinations or further qualifications are required and must be taken at external positions.
With the acquisition of the maturity and diploma examination at a higher technical federal college, every graduate acquires various authorizations (e.g. authorizations according to the engineering law, vocational training law, trade regulations, authorizations in the EU, classification according to the NQR law), which are based on the respective maturity - and diploma examination certificates are listed separately.
Contribution to work equipment:
It should be noted that within the framework of the training in the individual years in all training areas on the part of the legal guardians Work equipment contributions, which are calculated annually depending on the training focus, are to be paid. The contribution to work equipment covers the material costs for the exercise pieces in the workshops in the respective school year. If you have any questions about the work equipment contributions, the respective workshop manager or director is available at any time.
Attached is the link to the current curriculum.
Timetable of the higher education institute for mechanical engineering - training focus on robotics & smart engineering
- Who was John Lennon's main influence
- How is the hostel life of IITs
- How high is the human respiratory rate
- What are the characteristics of Zen Buddhism
- Is Peru a dangerous place for tourists
- What kind of creature is an Ortolan
- What is initiation polymerization
- Can Shazam change his standard transformation costume?
- What does Matthew 16 13
- What will come after HTML5
- Service Host UtcSvc is a virus
- What are the most enjoyable math facts
- What is the biggest challenge in drawing caricatures
- How is Picasa for business use
- Passive reading improves your spelling
- What is a child prodigy
- What do Europeans think of Eurosceptic politicians?
- How good is the Iranian air defense
- How difficult is the AP history test
- What were Paul Revere's goals
- Marriage is compulsory for girls in India
- What is the best photo of shadows
- What is the economics behind the daemonization
- What did you learn from cricket