Die couch co-op games
The coolest couch co-op games - This is what our editorial team will play in 2020
Date of first publication: September 29, 2017 | Platforms: Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch | Genre: Shoot 'em up, Jump'n'Run | Number of players: Local up to 2 | Age rating: USK from 6 years | Website: Cuphead's website
With Cuphead you can expect a very special shoot ’em up: the game not only convinces with its hellish level of difficulty, but also with its graphics. Cuphead looks - and sounds - like a cartoon from the 1930s. The developers drew inspiration from the old cartoons by Walt Disney.
What's the matter?
The protagonists of the game are the two anthropomorphic cups Cuphead and Mugman, who live on the fictional island of Inkwell Isle. Against all warnings, the brothers visit the devil's casino. And it comes as it has to: the cups bet their souls and lose.
When Cuphead and Mugman beg for mercy, the devil offers them a deal: they should collect the souls of all debtors who have also lost their souls to the devil. So the brothers travel the island in search of the souls who are still missing.
How is it played?
In the single player you play either as a Cuphead or Mugman against your enemies. Both cups are played in local co-op mode. In co-op, however, the game becomes more difficult.
The levels consist almost exclusively of epic boss fights that are fought in several phases. The protagonists defend themselves by firing shots from their fingers, jumping and swinging back and forth.
The coins found in the levels can be used to purchase additional weapons or amulets. The amulets give the players special abilities or more life points.
Who is the game for?
- Players who keep a cool head even in the most nerve-wracking situations
- Players who can withstand the tremendous pressure of the difficulty level
- People who like the aesthetics of old cartoons
Those who prefer to keep their hands off it
- Players who are generally not into games with a high level of difficulty
- Players who get frustrated quickly. You're going to die in Cuphead, and probably not just a few times
- PS4 player: Cuphead can already be played in a Tesla, but still not on the Playstation 4
Do you want to know which co-op games you can expect in 2019? Then have a look here:
- What is it that can be found in everything
- Why do people play pickup basketball
- Which countries are affected by the monsoon?
- What significance did Stalin's purges have?
- Are biometric timers really necessary
- Is POP3 TCP or UDP
- How long can I stay in Paris
- How can the coast erosion be stopped?
- How do you lose your respect
- How do you make money on bonds
- What is an ideal death sentence
- What's the best ethical hacking book
- What are some disadvantages of space exploration
- Investing in Bharat Electronics Ltd is fruitful
- Why were German bayonets called a side gun?
- What's next for Strava
- How Debian OS became Kali Linux
- How can Foursquares explore the system
- Is there anything good about ADHD
- What's new with Alibaba Maxcompute
- How does a plant breathe
- Why is beekeeping so difficult
- All e-cigs are the same
- In which countries are there driverless trains?