What if an ATM pin expires
Where can I apply for my Mastercard® card?
You can get your Mastercard from your bank, savings bank or credit institute. You can find an overview with the respective Mastercard cards.
Where can I withdraw money anywhere?
In principle, you can withdraw money at any ATM with the Mastercard logo. Pay attention to the information on the ATM whether fees are charged.
Use the ATM search to find ATMs near you.
The credit limit of your credit card at the ATM is determined by your bank or card-issuing institution. Ask your customer advisor about your personal credit limit.
Where can I use my Mastercard card?
There are acceptance points worldwide where you can use your card. You can usually recognize this by the Mastercard logo at the cash register or on the entrance door. The administration and support of the acceptance points is not the responsibility of Mastercard itself, but of the service providers (acquirers) and merchant banks. Mastercard cannot therefore offer a directory of acceptance points.
What insurance benefits and conditions does my Mastercard card offer?
The credit card services vary depending on what your bank or card-issuing institute offers. For information about the specific conditions and insurance benefits of your credit card, please contact your bank or card-issuing institution.
What are the costs associated with my Mastercard card?
The credit card fees are variable and are set by the card-issuing institutions and banks. As a rule, an annual fee, fees for withdrawing cash at ATMs or counters, and an international transaction fee in countries that do not participate in the European Monetary Union are charged.
Handling costs: Dealers and service providers can independently charge additional processing fees when paying with their Mastercard card. Estimating these additional costs is permitted due to EU regulations. Mastercard itself has no influence on these fees.
How long is my Mastercard valid?
Your Mastercard card is usually valid for three years. However, the period of validity can also vary and is determined by the card-issuing banks and savings banks.
How safe is it to pay with the Mastercard card?
You can find detailed information on the subject of "security" here.
What do I do if my Mastercard card is stolen?
Have the card blocked immediately. Because only after the report is the cardholder released from liability. You can obtain the emergency service numbers from your card-issuing bank.
If you are unable to notify your bank of the loss of your card, please contact our central Mastercard emergency service numbers:
Calls from German landlines: 0800-071-3542 *
Calls from the German cellular network: 116 116 *
* Calls from the German landline network are free of charge.
Download this page as a PDF and print it out. In an emergency, you always have the most important information and tips at hand.
Who do I contact if I have problems with credit card debits, disbursement problems or in the event of a complaint?
Mastercard has no access to cardholder data or card accounts.
For information on withdrawals, withdrawal problems, fees and chargebacks in the event of an exchange, please contact your bank or card-issuing institution.
How do I deal with suspected fraud?
Check your card statements regularly for unlawful debits. If you notice any debits that you have not made, please contact your bank immediately.
Pin at the POS (point of sale)?
With the use of chip cards, the use of the credit card is authorized by a PIN on the cash register terminal, which helps to reduce the risk of fraud. However, cards with magnetic stripes will continue to be accepted without restriction until the changeover is complete.
What is the relationship between Mastercard and Maestro?
Maestro is a debit card product from Mastercard Worldwide. In contrast to credit cards, transactions made with this card are debited from your account by the merchant or his bank within a short period of time.
In principle, you can withdraw money at any ATM with the Maestro seal, whereby the conditions depend on the bank.
- What are some camping tips for Coachella
- What are some essential things for the Halloween party
- What is the most suppressed religion right now?
- Why did Kawasaki discontinue Vulcan in 2000
- Can a mechanical engineer become a scientist?
- Why don't all materials behave like magnets?
- What is your rating of 5Paisa
- Is it worth learning shorthand
- What is a technical approach
- What are the best poems for Mother's Day
- Is carbonate and carbon the same
- How can I make yarn balloons
- How big is a Kodiak Bears paw
- Who is the Greek goddess of animals
- Have you made up your mind to become a parent?
- How does a house get dirty
- Why not tan scars
- How does sleep deprivation affect your thoughts
- Can your hair turn red by accident?
- What is general fitness
- What are the best throwing knife brands
- Which car should I buy in Delhi
- Can we use cell phones during a flight?
- What is Bilkent University best known for?
- Which color goes well with white
- What ancient society invented fascism
- What are some cute fairy tail photos
- What are some camping tips for Coachella
- Why does saliva come out during sleep
- Which songs help you deal with bipolar
- Whatever happened to actress Jewel Blanch