What is the process of IAS
Document The process of converting accounting from HGB to IAS / IFRS
The process of converting accounting from HGB to IAS / IFRS
The conversion of accounting from HGB to IAS / IFRS will have extensive and lasting effects on the company's entire accounting system, as both accounting systems differ significantly in their objectives and systematics.
The conversion process must therefore be seen as a complex project that does not only involve a lot of time. The project is divided into the phases of planning and implementation of the changeover (temporal aspect).
The conversion process requires in-depth knowledge of accounting according to HGB and IAS / IFRS as well as their application in the company; If necessary, the use of external consultants should be considered.
I. Reasons for switching accounting from HGB to IAS / IFRS
Due to the EU regulation on the application of international accounting standards, which has also been ratified by Germany, listed companies must prepare their consolidated financial statements for financial years that begin on or after, in accordance with IAS / IFRS. Art. 5 of the ordinance gives the member states the option to also use IAS / IFRS accounting for consolidated financial statements.
- How to get TodayTix tickets so cheap
- What does Judaism say about theft?
- Tips for better project management
- Why can't I enjoy music?
- What are some unresolved issues in DevOps
- What are floodplains and leaves
- What are hip hop and pop
- What is Faith Based Education
- What are good recipes with soy pieces
- How does one become a weak person?
- Where is this Iceland
- What are the factors of environmental degradation
- What are some grammar rules of Afrikaans
- What are positive numbers
- How do animals deal with menstrual pain
- How do I remove blackheads very actively
- Some chillies are poisonous
- Apart from advertising how Quora makes money
- Is volcanology a good subject
- What has replaced Common Core
- What is a good laptop for college
- What is the crush test
- How does the market really work
- Is NBA Live Mobile online