When was Tannehill drafted
NFL: Tennessee Titans also kick out Baltimore Ravens - San Francisco 49ers defeat Vikings
After the surprise victory against the New England Patriots in the NFL playoffs, the Tennessee Titans have now thrown out the next favorite with the Baltimore Ravens. The San Francisco 49ers also defeated the Minnesota Vikings.
You did it again! The Tennessee Titans have knocked the next favorite out of competition in the North American American Football League NFL. After the surprise victory in the wild card round against the reigning Super Bowl winner New England Patriots with superstar Tom Brady, the team around quarterback Ryan Tannehill also threw the Baltimore Ravens out of the competition on Sunday night and made it to the semifinals . In Baltimore, the Titans won clearly with 28:12.
The Ravens with MVP favorite Lamar Jamackson entered the main round as the best team of the main season as a big favorite at the Super Bowl. The home team under coach John Harbaugh, which has its strengths mainly in the running game, remained pale in the Divisional Round game against the Titans. Instead, the Titans defense forced Jackson to two interceptions and a fumble. The Titans around quarterback Ryan Tannehill and running back Derrick Henry, who ran a strong 195 yards, can now play in the AFC final next weekend against the winner of the game between the Houston Texans and the Kansas City Chiefs (9:05 p.m. CEST, DAZN and Pro7) to play for the 54th Super Bowl.
Garoppolo and Sherman lead the 49ers to victory against Minnesota
In the other game of the night, the San Francisco 49ers lived up to their role as favorites: In the home game against the Minnesota Vikings, 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo led his team to a 27:10 win. The team from California went into the playoffs as the best NFC team with 13 wins and 3 defeats - only AFC leaders Baltimore (14-2) had a better record. The Vikings and quarterback Kirk Cousins, however, had qualified via the wild card round against the New Orleans Saints and veteran Drew Brees.
The NFL champions: an overview of all Super Bowl winners since 1967
With their strong defense - among other things, Bad Boy Richard Sherman scored an interception - and good running game, the 49ers gave the Vikings no chance. At halftime it was already 14:10, in the third quarter the 49ers then moved away with ten to zero points. Running back Tevin Coleman was the key player in the 49ers with two touchdown runs. In the NFC Conference Final, Coleman, Garoppolo and Co. are now up against the winner of the game between the Seattle Seahawks and the Green Bay Packers (Monday, 12:40 a.m. CEST, Pro7 and DAZN).
- Loss of memory is a psychological disorder
- Is excursions are given in the Sastra University
- Which habit is very popular with Indonesians
- Decreases rendering quality
- Where did you shop in Australia
- Who is the Greek goddess of animals
- What are some tips for IPM
- Why was the EU not founded earlier?
- Who are the inventors of the WWW
- Should I see Avengers Endgame
- Aloe Vera slows down the aging process
- What is a brain stem
- What causes the engine not to start
- What is famous website for Shayari Ghazal
- What is the future of Verge XVG
- Why is CBD not prescribed by doctors
- What is a technical approach
- Is Chick Fil A overrated
- Why is Uber Burning Through Cash
- Where do we get the natural umami taste from?
- Can Joomla be installed on Windows hosting
- Are brass instruments harder than wooden ones
- What happens when pcl3 is heated
- What is the most influential word of all?
- Where is PKI used
- Who discovered the medicinal uses of plants
- What's wrong with this picture 4
- Who can give the combined medical examination
- How can one educate the youth?
- How does financial support work at MIT
- How do you put on a kimono
- What are the examples of transparent objects
- How do the smartphones run waterproof?