How are you different from your sister
sofatutor magazine student
Although you love your siblings (most of the time anyway), sometimes you just want to annoy them. Just for fun. The following nine things can really piss off your brother or sister.
- Lick food. You argue about who gets the last piece of cake or the last biscuit? Just lick it off. Then nobody wants it anymore and it belongs to you.
- Staring at in your sleep. When your brother or sister is sleeping, come very close to him or her with your face. Staring at him or her and breathing really hard.
- Imitate. A classic among siblings. Repeat everything your brother or sister says. Mercilessly repeat everything after them, even if they say “stop it” or “you're stupid” and watch them slowly explode.
- Why? Follow your siblings everywhere and always ask "Why are you doing this?" No matter what they do or answer, keep asking "Why?"
- Continuous loop. Sing a song very loud and weird over and over again. A particularly annoying song is this: “I know a song that annoys everyone; I know a song that annoys everyone; I know a song that annoys everyone and it goes like this: I know a song that annoys everyone; I know a song that annoys everyone; I know a song that annoys everyone and it goes like this ... ”and so on.
- To ignore. Just pretend you don't see or hear your brother or sister. They are just not there for you. That can be really annoying.
- Embarrassing nicknames. Nobody wants to be called “mouse pups” or “pork cheeks”, and certainly not in public. Talk to your brother or sister again and again with these or other nice names.
- Nudge. No matter what your brother or sister is doing right now. Follow him or her and nudge him or her over and over again, even if you don't want to say anything to him or her.
- Read out. Read from a book or newspaper without being asked. If you have read your mistakes, start all over again. Your siblings will quickly run away.
PS: No matter which of these annoying tips you use against your siblings, be ready for revenge. So think carefully about being nice to them after all.
PPS: That's an ironic list. We take no responsibility for escalating revenge moves. 😉
Cover picture: © Wernerimages / Shutterstock
What to do now ...
- motivation in learning is the key to success! Get those now Motivational tipsin this video.
- Go to Journey of discovery and see how sofatutor can help you learn.
- Talk to your parents and test sofatutor 30 days long free.
More related articles
Election Challenge 2021: Shoot your own educational video and explain the federal election
In September the Germans put two crosses and elect a new government. Do you know how such a federal election works and what a compensation mandate is? If so, pull out your smartphone, explain it to others and win a new iPhone or other great prizes in sofatutor's election challenge. Was Angela Merkel Federal Chancellor all your life? [...]
These are the winners of the sofatutor Abitur challenge!
If the learning stress also has something good: sofatutor's Abitur challenge made inspiring & funny contributions, which of course are also influenced by Corona. We introduce the three winners. Spoiler: The winning teams have become! How do students learn for the most important exams of their school career when everything around them is different than usual? As […]
The 14 Best Learning Strategies For School: How To Achieve Your Learning Goals!
What is the best and fastest way to learn? You should be familiar with these top learning strategies in order to optimally prepare for each exam. Have you ever tried to talk to yourself? What do you want to know about learning strategies? Why are learning strategies important? The 14 best learning strategies at a glance 1. Index cards to review 2. Memory for school 3. Self-talk, [...]
Exam anxiety - these 11 tips will keep you relaxed
A little nervousness is part of every exam and even increases performance. However, if you have this feeling so severe that it paralyzes you, you are likely suffering from test anxiety. Here's what you can do about it. What is exam anxiety Typical symptoms of exam anxiety in children Causes of fear of tests and exams What [...]
8 learning techniques: this way you can better remember what you are studying at school
Are you practicing for class work, but can't remember anything? We'll tell you which eight methods and tricks you can use to improve your learning technique. Learning techniques: what is it? Learning techniques: what are they? Gaining an overview Understanding content instead of reading texts Taking notes Simulating a test Taking breaks SQR3 method Learning while sleeping Speed reading Visualization The curve [...]
Abi-Challenge: Win 2000 € for the Abitur!
You are on the home straight: Only a few more weeks and you finally have your Abitur in your pocket! In order to support you and your Abitur class, the learning platform sofatutor awards 2000 euros for the best post about your everyday learning! Filling the Abikasse with your mail The exam preparations are in full swing and you and your [...]
68 series and films for learning English
Regardless of whether you are just starting to learn English or are already a language professional: With these 68 English films and series, you can playfully improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary. What do you want to know? That's why you improve your English by watching TV 8 tips: How to watch English films and series correctly 10 English series for [...]
9 tips for beautiful handwriting
Pig claw, scrawl, doctor's writing - those who write in a messy way don't make a good impression. In the worst case, even the grades suffer. These nine tips will help you develop beautiful handwriting. Why is proper handwriting important? Your own writing is often referred to as the "mirror of the soul". Therefore it can also be very individual. But at the same time it is a [...]
How do you design a poster for school?
Whether for a lecture or for the presentation of the results of group work - posters are popular in the classroom and with teachers. When designing, however, you should pay attention to a few things. Here you will find valuable tips on how to make your poster informative and visually appealing. 👀 No time to read? - Let the video explain it to you! 🙌 [...]
- Are Yemeni Jews Arab converts to Judaism
- What are advisory stocks
- Is the moon landing false or real
- Why do we need the scriptures
- Can lasers be caught in a waterfall
- Which flavors go best with matcha
- Which CEO has the greatest power
- What is exclusive use
- What is the London poem about
- What is your need at the moment
- Is there love
- Which is the best touring bike
- What does Gurugram mean
- How do antihistamines reduce itching
- How fun is it to have children?
- What are the goals of the FCI
- What is the symbol of resistivity
- What is cold methanol
- Is Thai massage safe
- Who in your life had beautiful legs
- Trump is the thickest president in history
- Why is speech therapy a paramedical field
- Why don't people save their money anymore
- What historical find would change history?