Why is used in c
Why is anyone still using C?
I can’t believe it. You would have to do without all containers / algorithms of the STL (maybe except for std :: vector).
This is nonsense because a large part of a program is often completely non-performance-critical.
That's exactly what I wanted to get out of. For the majority of a program, C ++ is completely overkill - from the point of view of performance and syntax overhead. If nobody gets performance problems with the standard library, then performance is obviously no reason for most of them to choose C ++.
I've never had a problem with it. It is easy to see. Overall, the time saved by not having to do verbose typing all the time is greater than the disadvantage.
So that bothered me enormously, especially if you want to change something quickly for a test, sometimes errors occur in marginal situations at runtime that the compiler would otherwise have reported immediately. (I don't mean there is static_assert for nothing.)
Fortunately, you can correct the error on the fly and don't have to wait hours for the compiler.
Besides, there are good tools, pyflakes catches you some errors during the code.
Apart from the fact that it bothers me enormously that some errors are unnecessarily only noticed in special cases during runtime.
The type system doesn't catch special cases either.
Why should saving time while typing be important? That is completely irrelevant. It is much more important to see what you have and what it is later in the program. With every major program, I find that completely unmaintainable. If I see a function somewhere that gets a parameter x, how should I know what x is and what it can do?
Take this as an example: https://docs.python.org/3/library/argparse.html vs http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/doc/html/program_options/tutorial.html# idp163291912
Which code is more readable:
(Unfortunately no suitable syntax highlighting here)
It's much better if you know the type right away, then you can look at the type and you can't go wrong with anything else because the compiler supports you.
You see named arguments when you call it up, you have to find out the type every time.
- Is this photo possible from the ISS at all?
- How to wash a knee support
- How is travel helpful for fashion designers
- What is the speed when turning
- What causes acetylene to explode
- How do bad people feel about themselves?
- Why is paper so valuable
- What is uneven speed
- What is your artistic process
- What happens in a MUN conference
- My tires have to be replaced
- Besides his influence, Bob Dylan is overrated
- What happened to the Russian Jews
- Why is Kamal R Khan even tolerated
- Will there ever be a black hole?
- How do I get news Chhattisgarh
- Calendar lunar birthday what's that
- Can you explain the science in Interstellar?
- Why is the question mark crooked?
- What is the use of home automation
- How many jobs have you worked
- What are jobs like engineering
- Which is the best OnePlus phone
- Do dreams reflect our unconscious desires
- How do we set up web marketing
- Can Joomla be installed on Windows hosting
- What are all languages with Germanic roots
- Who were the people who became knights
- What is EMR usually made of
- What is a real-time business
- Why do some people study philosophy
- What happened to Batman's buddy Robin
- How do I freeze peppers
- When did video editing start