How do I keep a budget
Budget: on the trail of the money guzzlers
Tip 1: taxes
On the basis of the tax return, estimate how high the next tax invoice will be; it is usually 15 to 20 percent of net income. Then transfer one twelfth of this amount every month to the tax office by standing order. The office pays interest on the amounts transferred too early. In many communities, the interest rate is higher than it would be on a bank account.
Who is in arrears with the payment Tax debt What if I can't pay on time? should make a written payment proposal to the tax office. And: Never take out a loan to pay taxes - because the interest on arrears at the tax office is many times lower than the interest on a loan.
Tip 2: go shopping
Take advantage of the sale. Above all, savings can be made on bed linen, household items, children's clothes and sporting goods. But: Where clothes in all sizes and colors are offered on stands, it is not about reduced bargains, but about cheap goods specially made for sale, which should put the customer in the mood to buy.
Be careful when shopping on the Internet: If you order goods from abroad, there may be shipping and customs costs as well as shipping costs. You also bear the risk if something is damaged or lost. Be careful also with super cheap offers and if unknown providers Fake Shop fell for the online shop - what to do? Ask for prepayment.
Tip 3: groceries
Take advantage of promotions and compare prices. Large packs are not always cheaper. Pay attention to the placement in the store: Inexpensive products are usually at the bottom of the shelf, the more expensive ones at eye level. Cook in such a way that there are leftovers - this is an inexpensive lunch for the lunch break during work. If you freeze leftovers, you will always have a quick and tasty “ready-made menu” ready.
When shopping online, delivery charges are high. If you want to have groceries and housewares delivered to your home, it is best to team up with neighbors.
Tip 4: insurance
You do not necessarily have to insure damage events that are rather unlikely and that you can bear financially yourself. What types of insurance do you need - and which not? In any case, household contents and liability insurance are recommended.
Comprehensive car insurance is only worthwhile in the first few years. You can do without occupant and bonus protection insurance. Before taking out baggage, travel cancellation or breakdown assistance insurance, check whether you are already covered by household insurance, cover letter or traffic club. Do not conclude long-term contracts. So you can switch if you find a cheaper offer.
Tip 5: credit and loyalty cards
They tempt you to live beyond the means. Many customers of customer and credit cards are in the red or in arrears with paying their bills. The banks also incur interest on arrears of up to 12 percent - and steep installment surcharges when paying off. In addition, frustration is guaranteed: Before the clothes, the holidays or the new music system are paid off, new offers are already luring on the market. In the case of so-called debit cards, the amount is charged to the account immediately. This avoids debt interest and dunning fees due to payment arrears.
- Why is traditional media called traditional
- What are Starbucks' indirect competitors
- Intense exercise can help build self-confidence
- Kylo Ren has no siblings
- How is the SAT timed
- Helps EduPristine with the placement
- Can I give glucose to a healthy puppy?
- Will kill a murderer just for fun
- What causes angina pain
- Why should I join a microfinance bank?
- What is the Google slogan
- Why are Uber taxi drivers so unprofessional
- What is it like to own a Nissan Leaf
- Can mathematical induction be applied to physics?
- How can I earn with games
- What are some interesting Iron Maiden quotes
- Should I get my deflected septum fixed?
- What is a precipitation reaction
- How are you different from your sister
- What colors are used in WhatsApp
- How reliable is Airbnb in China
- Can allergies cause crusty eyes in corners
- UFOs were found
- Who sang this song White Christmas
- What if Gandhi were still alive today?
- What happened to Tea Party 2
- Which songs help you deal with bipolar
- Is Kodi safe and legal
- How many zeros are there in zero
- How do I cook pasta casserole
- Who was a prophet for Christianity
- What is the purpose of standardizing data
- Why are scalable business ideas so rare