How is the chemical engineering of NIT Surat
The Torrent Group is a global Indian group of companies headquartered in Ahmedabad in the north-west Indian state of Gujarat. The core business areas are pharmaceuticals and electrical energy.
The group founded by U. N. Mehta (died 2000) is led by the Torrent Private Ltd.. The group includes the following divisions:
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (TPL): the main company of the group. 1959 as Trinity Laboratories Ltd. founded in 1971, Torrent Pharmaceuticals is now one of the largest Indian pharmaceutical companies. It specializes in the research, development and manufacture of generic drugs. Torrent Pharmaceuticals is active in over 50 countries with over 1000 registered products. Turnover (2007): 13.3 billion Indian rupees, with around 4000 employees (2006).
- This division includes subsidiaries in Brazil, Germany, the Philippines, Russia, the USA, Japan and Australia, among others. At the beginning of July 2005, Torrent Pharmaceuticals took over the Nuremberg generics manufacturer Heumann Pharma from the Pfizer Group. Torrent thus gained access to the German generics market, the largest market in Europe for patent-free imitation drugs.
- Torrent Power Ltd.: deals with generation, grid transmission and marketing of electrical energy. Created in 1996 from the merger of Torrent Power AEC Limited, Torrent Power SEC Limited and Torrent Power Generation Limited. Torrent Power is the sole supplier of electrical energy to the northwest Indian cities of Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Surat. Sales 2006: 23 billion Indian rupees, with around 4000 employees.
- Torrent Cables Ltd.: one of the largest Indian power cable manufacturers, founded in 1983. Sales 2006: 1.5 billion Indian rupees, with around 800 employees.
- ↑ Heumann was founded in 1913 by the "herb pastor" Ludwig Heumann from Elbersroth and the consul Dr. Robert Pfaller originally founded as a manufacturer of medicinal teas. In 2003 Heumann Pharma became part of the Pfizer Group. Heumann PCS in Feucht near Nuremberg, which works as a contract manufacturer for various clients, initially remained with Pfizer, but was later sold to the French Fareva Holding. In 2004 Heumann had sales of around 50 million euros, in 2007 around 44 million euros.
- PUBG players can expect PUBG 2
- Can palliative treatment cure stage 4 cancer
- AutoZone stores sell tires
- Which is the best OnePlus phone
- Blue colors are used for the chroma key
- What is the theory of d separation
- Scott Peterson is a psychopath
- How are investment banks organized
- Why is it better to take the bus
- Which MBA specialization requires more communication skills
- All gift packaging can be recycled
- How can we ridicule AWS services
- What do accountant reports show in QuickBooks
- What is 10 2 3
- Is art inherently presumptuous
- What's in a name 1
- Robert Bosch was a Nazi ammunition supplier
- How can you go abroad after bds
- In which environments do bacteria live
- What is everyone doing wrong about Iran
- How do I get a deposit release
- Is mitochondrial DNA haploid
- What kinds of advertisements don't bother you
- Are you satisfied with your university?