Which foods can turn teeth white?
Knowledge Which foods stain teeth?
Colorings in food - even in healthy ones - can have a significant effect on the appearance of our teeth. Usually for the worse by leaving an unattractive veil of color. These foods make our teeth particularly "dark": Red wine, white wine, coffee, tea (not just black tea, also green tea, rose hip tea, chamomile tea, rooibos or iced tea ...), cola, fanta (any sugary soft drinks), tomato juice, a number of fruits such as aronia berries, blueberries or Black cherries, grape juice, spices such as saffron, soy sauce, curry, turmeric, balsamic vinegar.
Dark teeth: even more facts
- White wine stains our teeth even more than red wine! Reason: white wine dissolves more calcium from the deeper tooth layers.
- For drinks, a good marker of the “ability” to discolor teeth: the trace that the drink leaves on the edge of the cup or glass - the darker the residue, the worse it is for white teeth.
- Of course, smoking is also a bad tooth stain.
and that is (s) t good for white teeth!
There are also foods that either have a neutral effect on our teeth or their ingredients stimulate the flow of saliva in the mouth or strengthen the tooth substance - which is basically good for the teeth and also helps them to stay white and healthy. These include:
- Apple, carrots, lemons, oranges, pineapples, green vegetables such as lettuce, broccoli, spinach, yogurt, milk, cheese, ginger, mint, nuts, sesame, fluorine-containing water
Tip: A glass of water after meals will help neutralize your mouth. This also weakens the discoloration of unfavorable foods.
- Hires drdo metallurgy and materials engineers
- Why do we use 4
- How did Karl Marx see it?
- What was Tim Duncan's best final game
- How can I become a cybercrime hacker
- How do I find book sales dates
- What are the properties of superconductors
- Cowboys are still famous in the US
- Is something really important in this life
- What is the best class management software
- Can people create their own volunteering jobs
- Is jesus god or a prophet
- What does hundreds of thousands mean
- Should Tibet become a sovereign nation again
- Do you have an egg head
- What does the input validation library do well
- What kind of socket is that
- How is BIMTECH and IFIM for PGDM
- Should I negotiate on my new job?
- Which method is useful in youth rehabilitation
- Is the JEE network simple or not
- Would Malunggay help treat acne
- People with autism see neurotypes negatively
- How to say love in Jamaican