What is Ernakulam famous for
Bolgatty Island in Kochi
Bolgatty Island is a picturesque island near Fort Kochi in Ernakulam District. It is famous for the palace of the same name and a growing cosmopolitan hotspot in the region. The Bolgatty Palace was built by the Dutch in 1744 and eventually taken over by the British. It has now been converted into a famous hotel and resort of the Kerala Tourism Department Corporation (KTDC) and has its own golf course and honeymoon cottages.
The Kochi International Marina is located here. It is the only marina of its kind in India, has water, electricity and sewage pumping systems and can accommodate up to 34 yachts. The Bolgatty Event Center is known for its numerous international conferences, conventions, exhibitions and wedding ceremonies. With overlooks the Backwaters, the Cochin Seaport, the Vallarpadam Container Terminal and the Arabian Sea, there is no better place for such an important event.
Nearest train station: Ernakulam, approx. 6 km
Nearest airport: Cochin International Airport, approx. 33 km
Latitude: 9.993196, Longitude: 76.266689
- Can a former US president run again?
- What is industrial training
- How do I integrate Antibot Captcha links
- What is a corrupt quality
- What is destroying the ozone layer
- Why is Wireshark useful
- Why do we listen
- Hitler Germany was a democracy
- Which chords define different genres of music
- Why are my nails soft and pliable?
- Where do skinks lay eggs
- Written essays are always effective
- Which artist sang the song Congratulations
- Why are we so superstitious as humans?
- Did any conspiracy theories have any credibility?
- Like dear Spartans Apollo
- How old is John Kasich
- What are the main FinTech hubs
- How are men in the hobbit
- How do abrasion and erosion differ?
- Can I download Cengage books for free?
- What kind of mineral is that
- What are the biggest myths about Pathans
- What are some strange misconceptions about meditation