Steve Jobs enjoyed life
A lot of hard work, ambition - or just luck in life? Why do some people get rich - and others don't? The answer, which is still valid today, comes from Steve Jobs.
Even though it was eight years ago he died from cancer, Steve Jobs remains a great role model for many people. After all, he not only founded the Apple universe, but also gave numerous lectures on success, career, and wealth. It is estimated that the bustling businessman had around 9.3 billion euros in assets before his death in 2011.
Steve Jobs was a billionaire - because something made him different from normal people
He achieved this not only through hard work, ambition and passion, but also because, according to him rich people simply think differently than "normal mortals". And it was precisely this difference, according to Jobs, that made many billionaires so incredibly rich: "Everything around you, what you call life, was created by people who were no smarter than you. And you can change it, influence it. "
Interesting too: This is how the most powerful banker in Germany invests his money - strategy is as simple as it is ingenious.
Patrick Methieson, who has worked with several billionaires as a venture capitalist, also confirms this statement. "Billionaires know the world is not immutable. They know that they only have to try hard enough to really change the world", explains Methieson to the BusinessInsider. To achieve this, it just takes enough courage, ingenuity and self-confidence.
But most people would lack these character traits, says Methieson. Instead they would "simply take the state of the world for granted"reveals the expert.
To get rich, you have to work on your attitude
But only those who dare to dare to take a risk and invest time and money will ultimately make it to the Olympus of the super-rich.
Steve Siebold, also a self-made millionaire, also believes that the rich are not per se smarter than other people: "The rich are just being more strategic. When you want something, you don't ask yourself whether it is even possible to achieve it, but rather they immediately develop new ideas with which they can achieve their goal"said the expert.
So if you want a lot of money, you have to work on your attitude first: "Let's make this clear once and for all: Anyone can get rich. It has nothing to do with where you're from or what training you've had. In order to get rich, it is not what you do that matters, but who you are, "concludes Siebold.
also read: These are the things you have to do to get - and stay - rich.
- How can I start talking to girls
- What happens when the nitrogen goes up
- How many shotgun ads are there
- How do websites keep track of users
- How can I grow a wisdom tooth
- Climate change aggravates the storms
- Pay for insulin in England
- Killing seat belts
- Consider cable and internet as utilities
- What is the best travel music playlist
- How is the airport in Seattle Washington
- How do you put on a kimono
- How do pathological liars live with themselves
- Who is a pessimist
- Why should I become a Catholic?
- Do you like Sewanee
- Is dextrose a refined sugar
- How do you explain Trump's behavior
- Why is research empirical
- How does the Breitbart website make money
- What are some ways to shrink shirts
- Is transformer core Alnico
- It is important to learn XML
- Where can you hire Soeldner in Skyrim