What does NGL stand for
What does "ngl" mean? Definition and use
The Internet language has many abbreviations, one of which is "ngl". With us you can find out what the term exactly means and how you can use it yourself.
That means ngl
The abbreviation "ngl" is an English-language acronym. This means that each letter stands for its own word. Written out "ngl" stands for: Not gonna lie. That means something like "I don't want to lie". In another translation, it can also be translated as "No offense." understand.
»In our list of abbreviations we explain around 200 other terms from the Internet language.
The abbreviation is used when you get into an uncomfortable situation in which you know that the truth may not necessarily be the most beautiful thing you can say to the other person, but it just has to be out. So that the honest words don't get across so hard, they can be weakened with "ngl".
In the rl you would say: "I'm sorry that I have to say that now, but I don't want to lie". The abbreviation is often used on the Internet under ironic comments in order to create a serious atmosphere and to share honest thoughts on the ironic context.
So you use ngl
For example, if you read a discussion on the Internet that deals with a virus outbreak in the form of memes and jokes and you are actually worried, you can comment with "Ngl, I'm really a little scared" and know the other commentators that they should take this news seriously.
The abbreviation can also be used when something is pulled down online and everyone is complaining about something and you comment: "Ngl, I didn't think the basic idea was that bad", so you express your opinion clearly, but are not unfriendly, but keep calm.
Examples of the use of ngl
- Person A: "Ngl, the exam was really tough."
- Person B: "Fml, I haven't even studied ..."
- Person A: "How do you like your new mother-in-law?"
- Person B: "Ngl, I don't think we're going to be best friends."
Do you want to get to know more abbreviations? In our overview of abbreviations you can find out why you shouldn't use Cyka Blyat and Huan on Facebook, Instagram and Co. We'll also tell you what abbreviations like MILF or DILF mean and why you should think twice before who to use them. In our smilies collection we tell you how you can add suitable emojis to the abbreviations.
Have you seen other abbreviations on the Internet or received a term on WhatsApp that you do not understand? Write it in our comments, we will help you to find the meaning. And tell us about your favorite abbreviations in chats that maybe not everyone knows.
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- How do I organize myself in life
- What is your favorite scent in winter
- When will the results of NIFT 2019 be published?
- What is the future of the STORM coin
- Is fertility linked to attractiveness
- How fast can you post on Craigslist
- What is the difference between wave and microwave
- What is the most ridiculous scientific hypothesis
- Why do birds lay eggs of different colors
- Works the Dome Theater in Wadala
- How can I get a shorter neck
- How much money does Disneyland earn
- What are the Thai musical instruments
- How is the economy planned in North Korea
- What are the benefits of clc stones
- Hillary Clinton believes in God
- What are the Symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus
- Why are Visio products so expensive
- Is eClerx a good company
- How does the genitive arise in Swedish
- What onomatopoeia are used in Mandarin
- How to say not in Finnish
- What are the IUPAC names of CH3CH2CH2CH3
- Why don't all materials behave like magnets?
- What is the best NetApp job support
- What are some interesting Chinese customs
- What is the temperature of Lake Powell
- Why do most married men visit prostitutes
- How do I get to the Hunza Valley
- How do royals make money
- How often should students meditate?
- Is Ericsson a good place to work
- What is Khan's best film