How long to receive after removing the IUD
1. Where can I find the package insert for the hormone IUD?
2. Does removing the IUD hurt?
In contrast to soaking, almost not at all. Cough once and she's gone. It is different when the return threads have slipped in. Then it can become more uncomfortable, since then with pliers etc. one tries to grip the threads. Often this is done under general anesthesia. If not, you should definitely get a drug that softens the cervix, then it doesn't hurt so much. It is also a good idea to let the HS pull during the bleeding because it is easier then. But most of them have stopped bleeding over the years.
3. My doctor refuses to remove the IUD. Can he / she do this?
No, he / she is not allowed to do that. It is your body, you decide. If he / she continues to refuse, find someone else.
4. How long does it take for the side effects to subside after removing the IUD?
This is very individual and depends on the following factors:
- wearing time (the longer, the longer it takes)
- Previous exposure to artificial hormones (pill etc.)
- Age (the older, the longer it can take)
- pre-existing problems with thyroid or blood sugar
- Commitment to remedying the vitamin and mineral deficiencies (more detailed information HERE, the hormone imbalance and any existing thyroid problems.
A rule of thumb is that you have to calculate about half of the wearing time until the body is back in balance. But since the above-mentioned factors also play a role, there may be deviations from them.
5. Immediately after removing it, I had bleeding. Is that normal?
There is a high probability that this is withdrawal bleeding. Normal bleeding will then start again later.
6. My symptoms got worse after removing the IUD. Where does it come from?
Many women report some kind of "withdrawal symptoms". That may be because the body was adjusted to the artificial progesterone (gestagen). At the same time, he therefore cuts down his own progesterone production. If the artificial progesterone falls away, he tries to fall back on the body's own, but that is insufficient. The progesterone level will then recover, but it may take a while.
7. Which vitamins and minerals should I have checked after removing the IUD?
The hormonal IUD often causes vitamin and mineral deficiencies, which should then be remedied. You can find detailed information HERE. The relationships between artificial hormones, blood sugar levels and the mineral balance (insulin, potassium, magnesium) are explained HERE.
8. I had an IUD because of heavy bleeding. If I let it go now because of the side effects, are there other ways I can do something about my heavy bleeding?
Increased bleeding is often related to a progesterone deficiency or an estrogen dominance. The hormonal imbalance can be restored by natural means. The best thing to do is to sit down with a naturopath specializing in gynecology.
9. I have a combination of the following side effects: difficulty concentrating, "standing next to me", drowsiness, dizziness, listlessness, loss of libido, anxiety, depression, edema, nausea, weight gain (without changing eating and exercise habits), pain during the bleeding, Tingling sensation, breast tenderness. What does that have to do with?
These symptoms indicate a progesterone deficiency or an estrogen dominance. The artificial progesterone in the hormone coil slows down the body's own progesterone production and the resulting hormone imbalance (too little progesterone in relation to the estrogen) leads to symptoms that are mostly listed in the package insert of the HS.
10. How do I use contraception after the IUD?
It's not a good idea to go straight back to taking a pill or other hormonal contraceptive, even if many gynecologists recommend it. The body needs time to regain its balance. You can find an overview of hormone-free contraception methods HERE
11. When does it make sense to have a hormone status after removing the hormonal IUD?
At the earliest 6 months later, before that, the result may be falsified. The artificial hormones take about 6 months to be completely broken down.
The supply of nature-identical progesterone (mostly through creams) often does not work at the beginning, but only after about 1 1/2 years. Some women have reported that the body could not absorb the nature-identical progesterone and the side effects reappeared. This can be explained by the fact that unabsorbed progesterone is converted into estrogen and can therefore increase an existing estrogen dominance.
12. How can I naturally stimulate my progesterone production? What can I do about the increased estrogen?
With phytohormones and medicinal herbs
Progesterone-stimulating phytohormones are found in the following foods:
Carrots, yams, fennel, flax seeds, fenugreek seeds (also available as powder), papaya (kernels)
Cinnamon stimulates progesterone production through the cinnamaldehyde it contains (study) (and lowers testosterone).
Medicinal herbs that promote progesterone:
Lady's mantle, monk's pepper, red clover, yarrow, mistletoe, mugwort, pasque flower.
Some women have also had good experiences with monk's pepper supplements. It is recommended that you only take monk's pepper in the second half of your cycle, as this is the phase in which progesterone is naturally formed.
If you are dominated by estrogen, the following estrogen-forming foods should be avoided:
Soy, hops (beer), pomegranate, apple.
Since foods containing histamine are also estrogen-forming, if there is a strong estrogen dominance, it makes sense to temporarily avoid foods containing histamine and histamine-forming: banana, tomato, red wine (also red wine vinegar = balsamic vinegar), mushrooms, ripe cheese, smoked meat products, peppers, plums, green beans, Raisin, pear, aubergine, avocado, malt beer, cocoa, distilled spirits, grapefruit, kiwi, orange, white wine, sauerkraut.
13. How can I tell my gynecologist about the dangers of the hormonal IUD?
14. How can I help make the side effects better known or take them more seriously?
15. How do I find a gynecologist who is critical of artificial hormones?
- What are the sunniest cities in Washington
- What is WebMoney
- What is a technical approach
- When was Tannehill drafted
- Who were the tsars?
- What makes God real
- Who are some people illustrating credibility
- Is Kali Linux PWK Hacking Course good
- Who has the best face wash
- Who taught John Lennon to play the harmonica
- Why am I not satisfied with anything
- Squats are good for toning your inner thighs
- What is the life of a USB stick
- Has ransomware hit Linux Mint
- What is Invisimol malware
- What happens with cancer
- What is the best source for personality development
- How can you diagnose yourself with NPD
- Girls have equal rights
- What is the CPI base year
- Reads a new trend these days
- What does vapor pressure of liquids mean?
- You can get your tooth enamel back
- Are telecommunications engineers really engineers?