What's so special about a covert narcissist
6 traits by which you can recognize a covert narcissist
2. Hardly any excuses
The same applies to excuses as with charm: covert narcissists can only admit something if it benefits them. Discussing with covert narcissists is a wasted effort. You always have to be right, giving in is an offense. So when an apology comes up, it's only if they want something from you immediately afterwards.
3. Attributions of debt
A special characteristic of covert narcissism is a lack of responsibility: Affected persons do not take any responsibility for their own misfortune, the fault is always the other. All of their unhappiness seems to result from the actions of other people, they are the supposed victim.
Covert narcissists always want what others have. This also means that they cannot show gratitude - neither for material things nor for empathetic people in their environment. Others always have things better than them. At the same time, however, covert narcissists also believe that everyone is jealous of them.
Just like the exhibitionistic type, people with the hidden type are actually extremely insecure people. Exhibitionists cover up the insecurity by pushing themselves to the fore with apparently positive traits, while covert narcissists tend to try to feel better about themselves by making others feel bad. You are overly critical and fundamentally devalue the work of others. People around covert narcissists often feel stupid and insignificant.
6. Negative feelings
When they feel bad, they pass the negative feelings on to those around them. Not only that, covert narcissists feel better when you're feeling bad.
- Is the impeachment of Dilma Rouseff justified?
- Is Kik down
- What is Bacopa good for?
- Do you ever feel like leaving life?
- What's in a floating golf ball
- What do you think of tai chi
- Why did Swami Vivekananda become Moench
- Who built the Flickr iPhone app
- What is the best photo of shadows
- How strong are Victorinox Swiss Army knives
- How do tidal waves occur
- What happens in a MUN conference
- What is an herbaceous plant
- What is Clinton MS known for
- Are the cinemas open on Sundays
- Someone regrets receiving the CFA
- What is a procrastination
- Should I see Star Wars Rebels
- How useful are flowers to us
- How can I earn 1 crore a week
- Are our radio waves detectable for extraterrestrial civilizations?
- What qualifies as big data
- How does a surgical stapler work
- Do some kind of cardio