What is the full form of aviation
Federal Aviation Office
Air carriers from non-EEA member states must apply for an entry permit before commencing charter flights to and from Germany.
In principle, the application must be submitted by the airline company that actually carries out the transport.
Scope of permission
The permit can be applied for for individual flights or for a series of flights (flight chain).
The entry permit is generally only granted if the home country of the applicant airline company permits German airlines to enter the aircraft in the same way (principle of reciprocity).
Applications for individual flights must be submitted in writing to the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (LBA) at least two full working days before the start of the flight.
Applications for approval of flight chains (starting from the 4th flight in a row) must be submitted no later than four weeks before the start of the first flight of the chain.
An entry may not take place without an express entry permit.
Any changes to flights that have already been approved must be submitted for approval, taking into account the respective application deadlines.
documents to hand in
The following documents must be submitted in German (or English):
Additional requirements for fifth freedom flights and / or flights with aircraft from third countries
Proof that the German airlines are not able to carry out the flights requested (declaration of non-availability).
List of German airlines for passenger flights up to 50 pax
List of German airlines for passenger flights over 50 people
List of German air carriers for cargo flights
EEA airlines wishing to transport cargo to or from a third country do not need to submit a declaration of non-availability.
Air carriers from third countries (Third Country Operators, TCO), including companies that have wet lease-in agreements or codeshare agreements with EU air carriers, are only allowed to carry out commercial scheduled or charter traffic in, from or within the territory of the EU if they have a TCO approval from EASAgem. of Regulation (EU) No. 452/2014. No TCO approval is required for pure overflights without a planned landing.
Applications for TCO approval, including required documentation, must be submitted to EASA at least 30 days prior to the planned first flight.
The member states remain responsible for issuing entry permits.
The TCO approval from EASA is only one of the prerequisites for issuing the entry mood.
Non-scheduled flights –one-off notifications: A TCO company may carry out ambulance flights or one or more charter flights due to an unforeseen, immediate and urgent event without TCO approval under the following conditions:
(1) The operator informs the EASA before the intended first flight by notification in accordance with the requirements of the EASA
(2) The operator is not a company for which an entry ban exists in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 2111/2005
(3) The operator must submit an application for TCO approval within 10 days of the notification being issued
The flights listed in the notification may either only be carried out for a maximum period of six consecutive weeks after the notification has been issued or until the time when EASA has decided on the TCO application, whichever comes first.
Please note that an operator can only submit a notification to EASA once within 24 months.
Further information can be found on the EASA websitehttp: //easa.europa.EU/TCO.
- What are the reasons for studying sociology?
- Difference between hydraulic and mechanical brakes
- Which book you want ended differently
- What is the most viral app
- Why are you such a big loser
- Which is the most emotional film
- Is a title really important to the language
- What are popular honeymoon destinations in 2018
- How can I stop eating tobacco?
- What is objectivist philosophy research
- What is an S P ratio
- Why is incognito mode unsafe either
- How do you get to Habitat for Humanity
- How much is the Europa League worth
- What is early engagement in Cognizant
- Find fluorescent lighting depressing
- Should an engineering graduate join a startup
- Harry Truman didn't like Jews
- Intermittent fasting reduces lower abdominal fat
- A recovery CD comes with an HP laptop
- MacKeeper is a stealth malware provider
- What did you learn from babysitting kids
- What is theater
- Are there Excel pivot table templates