Is there an anime like magicians
Anime about a guy who goes to a magic school but has no magic
This can The Irregular at Magic High School . From Wikipedia:
The story takes place in an alternate story where magic exists and is polished by modern technology. It follows Tatsuya and Miyuki Shiba, siblings who care for the First High Magic High School Sign in. While keeping their ties to the infamous Yotsuba clan a secret, they try to live their daily life in peace wherever Tatsuya is shunned because of his apparent ineptitude and Miyuki is recognized for her magical abilities.
He doesn't wear gloves that I remember, but in the first episode, other students argue with him (and predictably lose; he has more to offer than you think).
One of the big themes of the show is that the students are divided into the first course (magically competent) and the second course (magically poor) and that there is a lot of friction between the two groups ("flowers" and "weeds"). This is reflected in the image below, where Miyuke wears a flower emblem in a rectangle on the upper arm of her uniform, while Tatsuya's upper arm has an empty rectangle instead.
- What is your rating of industrial design
- What food do you serve during onam
- How does the Swiggy App work
- The crusades were unchristian
- What are the best banquets in Jammu
- Makes BB Cream Look Fair
- Why don't hypnotists get rich
- What is your meaning in life today
- Studying philosophy will make you smarter
- Why do scramble eggs run
- What does SCVNGR
- What is plant pathology
- How can we fight redlining?
- What is Trump's new Afghan policy
- Have you tried fighting anxiety?
- What is your photography style
- What will India's role be in ww3
- What is a tatami room
- LAX is a hub for every airline
- Why are non-living things considered semipermeable
- What is the differentiation of x
- What is IAD in the Air Force
- Where can I buy XVG in India
- What is literature according to the author
- What is the cheapest iPhone
- Can I meet a true aghori
- What does hair on your hand mean
- Why we use a constant in integration
- What is vacuum 1
- How is Sacred Games a Netflix Original
- How much subsidy does a company pay
- What does the Hebrew word Kodesh mean?
- How radio waves carry the voice of songs
- Is metaphor a social construct