Like this Laprek
Ravish Kumar age, caste, wife, children, family, biography & more
Ravish Kumar age, caste, wife, children, family, biography & more
|Bio / Wiki|
|Full name||Ravish Kumar Pandey|
|Jobs)||Journalist, television presenter, author|
|Physical statistics & more|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 183 cm|
in meters - 1.83 m
in feet inches - 6 '
|Hair color||salt pepper|
|Linked to||NDTV India|
|description||Senior Executive Editor at NDTV India|
|Famous shows||• Ravish Ki report on NDTV India |
• Hum Log at NDTV India
• Prime Time at NDTV India
|Awards, honors, successes||2010: Ganesh Sankar Vidyarthi Award |
2013: Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Award for Journalist of the Year
2014: Indian News Television Award for Best Newscaster in Hindi
2016: The Indian Express has included him in the list of the 100 most influential Indians. In the same year he was named the best journalist of the year by the Mumbai Press Club
2017: Received the first journalism award from Kuldip Nayar for his contribution to the field of journalism
• Winner of the Ramon Magsaysay Award for “Using Journalism to Give Voice to the Voiceless”.
• On September 22, 2019, he received the first Gauri Lankesh National Journalism Award in Bengaluru
|Date of birth||5th December 1974|
|Age (like 2019)||45 years|
|place of birth||Jitvarpur village in Motihari, Bihar|
|Signature / autograph|
|school||Loyola High School, Patna, India|
|University||Band Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi |
• Indian Institute for Mass Communication, New Delhi
|Educational qualifications)||• BA in History from Deshbandhu College |
• MA in History from Deshbandhu College
• M.Phil. from Delhi University
• Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism from the Indian Institute for Mass Communication
|Eating habits||Not a vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Reading, writing, listening to old Hindi songs|
|address||Village-Jitwarpur, PO-Pipra, PS-Govindganj, District-East-Champaran, Bihar-845419|
|Controversy||• In 2017, his brother Brajesh Kumar Pandey was booked under the POSCO (Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses) Act for involvement in a sex bully, for which Ravish Kumar was criticized by a faction of society for not addressing the incident in his own had news broadcasts. |
• He also drew controversy over implicit criticism of Arnab Goswami, a popular English TV anchor.
• Ravish Kumar announced that he has received death threats and abusive phone calls since arriving at Narendra Modi government center in 2014. The constant trolling resulted in Ravish Kumar leaving Twitter in August 2015.
|Relationships & more|
|Affairs / girlfriends||Nayana Dasgupta (history teacher)|
|Wife / spouse||Nayana Dasgupta (history teacher) |
|children||you are - None |
Daughter - 2 (name not known)
|parents||father - Baliram Pandey[two]My Neta|
mother - Name not known
|siblings||Brothers - Brajesh Kumar Pandey (politician) |
sister - Not known
|Favorite teacher||Later Parthasarathi Gupta (history professor at Delhi University)|
|Favorite actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|favorite singer||Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, Mukesh, Mohammed Aziz|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravish Kumar
- Ravish Kumar is a popular Hindi journalist best known for his unique monologues on his show Prime Time.
ek duje ke vaste cast
- Ravish Kumar belongs to a humble family from Bihar.
- After completing his training at a monastery school in Patna, he came to Delhi in 1990 to continue his studies.
- Ravish says before he came to Delhi the only "big" cities he had seen were Lucknow, Jamshedpur and Ranikhet.
- In Delhi, Ravish was enrolled at Deshbandhu College, where lecturers such as Anil Sethi and Rana Bahal became his mentors who encouraged and helped him in a variety of ways. While talking about them, Ravish says:
They taught me English how to eat at a table, how to talk to girls, how to wear a tie. "
- After studying history at Deshbandhu College in Delhi, he began to prepare for public service. However, he failed to pass the community service exam.
- While in Delhi, Ravish was told to go to M Block GK I Market if he wanted to see girls.
- When Ravish Kumar came to Delhi, the only thing that frightened him the most was the English-speaking people. He was so scared of the English-speaking people that he rented a Barsati on the back streets of Govindpuri, away from the "English-speaking zones".
- During his stay in Delhi, Ravish Kumar's landlord Sharmaji often advised him to learn English.
- Even by the end of his BA, Ravish was not proficient in English. However, he enrolled for an MA in history.
- While studying for a Masters in History at Delhi University, Ravish was heavily influenced by the brilliant Delhi University history professor the late Parthasarathi Gupta, fondly known to his students as PSG, whose lectures on urbanization became a guide for him. They changed the way Ravish viewed the city.
- During his M.Phil at Delhi University, Ravish met his future wife, Nayana Dasgupta, who was studying at Indraprastha College.
Ravish Kumar's wife Nayana Dasgupta
- Ravish and Nayana were about seven years old. Ravish never had enough money, so they visited coffee houses and took long walks.
- When Ravish Kumar turned to his parents to inform them of his plans to marry Nayana, they firmly refused the marriage. as Ravish is a Bhumihar Brahmin, an upper caste; while Nayana belongs to a Bengali community.
- However, Ravish broke ties with his family and married Nayana.
- After graduating from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication with a Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism, Ravish joined NDTV India in 1996 and became one of the most popular Hindi journalists in India.
- Many of his shows on NDTV India have been liked by both the public and critics.
- Ravish Kumar is known for telling the invisible stories of ordinary Indian life. The first “Ravish Ki Report” was in Paharganj. On the show, he reported on the pristine life of the city and presented it in a lay language.
tamil actor raghava lawrence woman photo
- His brother Brajesh Kumar Pandey is an active politician in Bihar and a member of the Indian National Congress.
- Ravish Kumar is often quoted as saying that he shouldn't watch the TV news. as he considers most of the television coverage to be biased; who mislead the common people.
- He is also often seen posting the posts on his social media accounts that are about being trolled on social media and interfering with his personal life.
Some random clicks of Ravish Kumar from an anonymous person
- Ravish Kumar frequently complains about receiving death threats; mostly by some right-wing extremists.
- He developed a unique style for writing micro-fiction stories. He gave these stories the term "Laprek". Laprek stands for Laghu Prem Katha. He compiled these stories in his book Ishq Mein Sheher Hona.
Ravish Kumar book Ishq My Sheher Hona
Samantha Ruth Prabhu Hindi dubbed film list
- He also wrote the book "The Free Voice - On Democracy, Culture and the Nation".
Ravish Kumar's book The Free Voice - On Democracy, Culture and Nation
- He also runs a blog, naisadak.blogspot.com, which publishes articles on a myriad of topics. mostly in the form of satires.
- Ravish Kumar's popularity can be measured by the fact that a popular YouTube channel, The Screen Patti (TSP), runs a program called Rabish Ki Report in which actor Shivankit Singh Parihar portrays Ravish Kumar as 'Raja Rabish Kumar'.
- In 2010, Ravish received the prestigious Ganesh Sankar Vidyarthi Award for creative literature and Hindi journalism.
- Ravish never thought he would live in Delhi for over two decades, he says.
I always thought I was going back to Bihar, but I never did. "
- In 2019 he was the first Hindi journalist to receive the prestigious Ramon Magsaysay Award in Manila, Philippines.
Ramon Magsaysay 2019 award winner, from left Filipino Raymundo Pujante Cayabyab, Thai Angkhana Neelapaijit, Indian Ravish Kumar, Burmese Ko Swe Win and South Korean Kim Jong Ki pose during ceremonies in Manila, Philippines
- Here is a video of Ravish Kumar talking about his trip in NDTV India:
supriya pilgaonkar date of birth
- Here is an interesting video on Ravish Kumar's biography:
References / Sources: [+]]
- Successful people hesitate
- What do GIMP selection tools include
- What is the Overture Keyword Search Tool
- Like Christians country music
- How is Amaysim so cheap
- What is failure and omission insurance
- Death is preferable to medical torture
- Which is the best virtual assistant
- What is human research
- PWM reduces the current
- Was Janet Jackson in the thriller
- How hard should I brush my teeth
- What is considered an active lifestyle
- How popular is it to learn English in China
- Why do birds make territories
- What if you are good at nothing
- Eisenbrandt is a Jewish family name
- Why do we study Islam
- Has Joan Kennedy died
- Bankruptcy is my only option
- Why was communication created with visible light
- How do you think about life today
- Which books inspired you to write?
- Why can we use the induction method