What is a conference visa
China: IMPORTANT: Regulations on the issuing of the green QR code with HDC characters
02/26/2021, 12:00 p.m.
The Chinese consulate informs:
From March 2nd, 2021, the provisions on the issuing of the green QR code with HDC characters will be adjusted as follows.
I. Nucleic acid test
1. The nucleic acid test only refers to an RT-PCR test. The TMA test procedure is not accepted.
2. Sampling: throat swab or nasal swab
II. IgM antibody test
1. Only test results with venous blood collection are accepted.
2. The test certificates must contain the following information such as the level of IgM antibodies, venous blood collection and test method.
All test certificates must type in the name of the person tested, the name and address of the test site, the date of receipt, the type and time of sampling and the test procedure.
III. The application process and the required documents
The negative test results and the documents below must be uploaded via https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/.
2. Air ticket
3. Valid Chinese Visa or Valid Chinese Residence Permit
4. German visa or German residence permit or registration certificate (travelers from non-EU countries)
5. Negative test results from nucleic acid and IgM antibody tests within 48 hours prior to departure for China. This also applies to the above-mentioned transit passengers.
6. The vaccinated persons must also present the vaccination certificate or vaccination certificate or upload it with the following information. These must contain the following information: name, gender, date of birth, name of the vaccine, date and place of the first and second vaccination, signature and address of the vaccination agency.
IV. The requirements for issuing the green QR code
1. In the following cases, the green QR code with HDC characters is issued by Chinese diplomatic missions in Germany:
~ Should the travelers living in Germany fly direct flights from Germany to China
~ Should the travelers from a country without a direct flight connection with China only fly to China via Germany (such transit passengers must have the green QR codes issued by Chinese diplomatic missions in the country of departure and prove this QR code with the required documents.)
~ If the direct flights between a country of departure and China are canceled and there is no alternative
2. In the following cases, the green QR code with HDC characters is used by Chinese diplomatic missions in GermanyNOT granted:
~ Should there be a direct flight connection between the country of departure and China
~ Should the travelers from Germany fly to China via a third country
~ If the transit passengers have already been in a transit country before Germany
1. The special rule that passengers can simply submit the negative test results (issued at Frankfurt Airport to Centogene, Medical Center and the test center in the non-Schengen area) on the above-mentioned website (https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn / H5 /) and get a green QR code almost automaticallyAbolished from March 2nd. Instead you have to Travelers now upload the test results and required documents (see III.) Via the above website and only receive the green QR code with the "HDC symbol" after they have been checked by the Chinese Consulate General in Frankfurt.
2. Travelers who have recovered from COVID-19 and who have tested positive for IgG antibodies must contact the relevant Chinese diplomatic mission at least three weeks before their flights to China.
3. Nucleic acid and IgM antibody tests can be carried out at different test sites, but they must be in the same consular district. (see attachment)
4. Travelers are asked to upload all necessary documents in good time and as early as possible so that the documents can be checked as quickly as possible. The Chinese diplomatic missions will also process the applications on public holidays and weekends. And issue the green QR code.
1. Chinese Embassy:
Conular districts: Berlin, Brandenburg, Saxony, Thuringia, Saxony-Anhalt, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
2. Chinese Consulate General in Hamburg:
Conular districts: Bremen, Hamburg, Lower Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein
3rd Chinese Consulate General in Munich:
Conular districts: Bavaria
4.Chinese General Consulate in Frankfurt a.M .:
Conular districts: Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Baden-Württemberg, Hesse
5th Chinese Consulate General in Düsseldorf:
Conular districts: North Rhine-Westphalia
Your DVKG team
- Is it legal to shoot intruders?
- What business is money in 2017
- How can digital marketers strengthen domain authority
- Is the state of the world sustainable?
- How do pathological liars live with themselves
- How can I copy music from YouTube
- Is dextrose a refined sugar
- Are our radio waves detectable for extraterrestrial civilizations?
- What is the best job in Bulgaria
- How do I check the website on google
- See God himself as God
- How does a bladder stop urinating
- What is meant by classification of elements
- Why do we use remote sensing
- Is Aimnet a real or fake site
- Why do some people complain about OkCupid
- What should everyone know about Arlington Texas
- What causes hybridization
- What are methane hydrates
- What are the best orphanages in Boston
- What is easiest to wash
- How useful it is to speak for yourself
- How do we set up web marketing
- When did Poseidon die?
- What are some simple recipes to try
- Can your perception change your reality
- How is Soundcloud different from Audioboo
- Can the use of contraception lead to hypothyroidism
- Am I jealous of my friend's friends
- How can we ridicule AWS services
- What are your experiences with bisexual men
- Who built the Flickr iPhone app
- Why is incognito mode unsafe either
- Isn't veganism very similar to Indian vegetarianism?