What is corporate governance and risk management
Risk management and corporate governance
The establishment and internal monitoring of risk management systems is one of the duties of care of board members and managing directors. Section 91 (2) AktG particularly emphasizes this obligation. It has many implications for those involved in corporate governance. While early risk identification (identification, assessment and communication of risks) is a traditional domain of controlling, internal auditing is often entrusted with its internal monitoring. The task of supervisory boards is to monitor the risk management of the company or group, and auditors at listed stock corporations must check the existence, suitability and functionality of the risk management system.
In research, the chair deals with the design and monitoring of risk management systems and the various related detailed questions. The European Risk Research Network is a platform for international research projects.
- Kajüter, P .: Risk Management in the Group, Munich 2012.
- Kajüter, P .: The risk consolidation group in group-wide risk management systems, in: Controlling, 23rd year, issue 3, 2011, pp. 157-162.
- Kajüter, P .: Risk management as a controlling task in the context of corporate governance, in: Wagenhofer, A. (Ed.), Controlling and Corporate Governance Requirements, Berlin 2009, pp. 109-130.
- Woods, M./Kajüter, P./Linsley, P. (Eds.), International Risk Management. Systems, Internal Control and Corporate Governance, Oxford 2008.
© 2021 Chair for Business Administration, esp. International Corporate Accounting
- How was rape seen in medieval Europe?
- What role do the kidneys play
- How many HTTP request methods are there
- Network routers deteriorate with age
- How is Ebola treated by health workers
- How do you shave your pubic hair
- Why do Indians travel in summer
- How can we manifest our desires
- Are worms beetles
- How do you make money on bonds
- Can a cardiologist go on vacation
- What is 10 10 10 10 2
- Which type of steel is more durable
- What is inverse domain
- There are too many scientific papers published
- Why do people like Burzum
- Long distance online relationships should be trustworthy
- Today is Google more trustworthy than humanity
- Is there a patent on sticky notes
- Why is Weight Loss Slow 1
- What are some famous architectural photo montages
- What is the NaNoWriMo challenge
- What does bonafide 1
- Why shouldn't robots practice artificial intelligence?