What is the advantage of industrial psychology
Work, organizational and business psychology
Tanja Bipp, Professor at the Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg: “The application of psychology to specific questions in organizations has always fascinated me. Here you can experience how the knowledge and methods from all areas of psychology are implemented, why all this diverse knowledge, numerous theories and models are necessary to understand the behavior and experience of employees. With its research, AOW psychology provides a great basis for effective applications in practice, in the sense of an evidence-based procedure, comparable to that which is common in medicine, for example. That means that only that should really be implemented in practice that we know that it "works" and that it does not have any (at least no major) "side effects". Central issues such as motivation and the health of employees concern many companies these days and helping them - in cooperation with engineers, lawyers, or business economists - to act more professionally offers many job opportunities for graduates in this area. Not too surprisingly, this area of psychology is one of the rapidly growing, with diverse career opportunities. To help shape the work of today and tomorrow - that is central to me. "
Thomas Rigotti, Professor at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz: “Psychology is a very diverse subject. What I find fascinating about AOW psychology is that almost the entire range of psychological sub-disciplines can be used. Many psychological topics are relevant for understanding and changing the experience and behavior in the work context, including perceptual phenomena and emotions (general psychology), social interaction processes and people in groups (social psychology), analysis and prediction of human behavior and experience (differential and diagnostic psychology) , Changes in the course of the life span (developmental psychology) as well as knowledge of mental disorders and approaches from educational and clinical psychology. For me, AOW psychology focuses on people with their needs, limits and possibilities. Well-designed work creates identity and meaning, it promotes personal development and makes a significant contribution to (mental) health. Both in research and in the application context, the AOW provides many constructive approaches for this. Carrying this out into practice remains an ongoing challenge. "
- What are positive numbers
- Why isn't Russia in the 2018 Olympics?
- Why do perishable foods run out quickly
- What is a CIO
- Is the fight in Vikings realistic
- How strong is your parent's relationship
- How can I open a Bitcoin account
- Bangladesh has a rich culture
- Which phone to buy under 10,000
- India should be careful with China
- Mohammad Rafi's son is a singer
- How do you minimize the regrets
- What is 10 4x30 6
- Will Zimbabwe ever be a liberal country?
- Internet speed may vary
- Foreign investments promote economic growth
- Which company has acquired most of the other companies
- Helps drinking water lose weight
- Adults with ADHD get bored easily
- Are there good fathers in the anime
- When will you quit smoking?
- What is the ILICAT 2019 exam schedule
- Why does mold grow on silicone sealant
- Who did Ed Sheeran get married to
- What is the use of epoxy coating
- Would you change the airplane seats for money
- See quantum computers every day
- Has draino sulfuric acid
- Is it bad cracking my knuckles?
- Works the Dome Theater in Wadala
- Which frustrates people at school
- What is the size of a gram of meth
- Is Hawaii stolen land
- What is molar specific heat