Why is division better than merger
In nuclear fusion, two atomic nuclei fuse to form a new nucleus. Nuclear fusion is the reason why the sun also radiates energy. It is a giant plasma ball, which consists mainly of hydrogen. A constant fusion fire blazes inside the sun. The hydrogen atomic nuclei fuse to form helium and huge amounts of energy are released.
Scientists are trying to recreate this process in fusion reactors. With the hydrogen types deuterium and tritium, a helium core and a lot of energy are to be generated at the same time. This requires temperatures of up to 100 million degrees Celsius in the fusion reactor. In such a reactor, one gram of fuel would be enough to generate the amount of energy that today requires eleven tons of coal.
Another advantage: the fusion fuels are relatively cheap and are found in abundance all over the world. The researchers also expect the fusion reactors to have favorable environmental and safety properties.
The problem with the previous nuclear fusion facilities is that they consume more energy than they generate. In Greifswald it was at least possible to bring about a merger over ten seconds. Energy production over 30 minutes should follow in the foreseeable future. However, it will take many years before continuous operation.
The international research project ITER, in which the EU, the USA, Russia, China, South Korea and India are also involved, is also estimated to go into operation in 2025 at the earliest. Commissioning was originally planned for 2016. It is still unclear whether and when the dream of nuclear fusion energy will come true. Meanwhile, the joke of the "fusion constant" has established itself among critics. Regardless of when you ask about it - it still takes "40 to 50 years" for a fusion device to operate continuously.
- Is my website good 1
- How do free iOS apps make money
- Is the Titanic really found?
- Will there ever be a black hole?
- Why we use a constant in integration
- What's interesting about math
- How can I control premature ejaculation
- Why did you write Stephen Wrong
- Do you know someone who has used thalidomide?
- What is the structure of the rod ground
- Zerodha Streak is currently free
- Who is the oldest rock musician alive?
- Absenteeism epileptic seizures aren't a thing
- Who is the most beautiful hindu god
- How do I calculate conductivities
- Which artist sang the song Resurrection?
- What happened to WinAmp
- Has ice cream eggs
- What type of language do I have
- Can we make it super human
- Are you in a gang
- Sankshipt Mahabharata is different from Mahabharata
- Who is the second largest YouTuber
- How can we strengthen C programming skills