What are the free content spinning tools
The best free web analytics tools
Eliminate technical errors with the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Anyone who is small must convince with performance in order to attract attention. Like frogs and spiders or both together, in short: the Screaming Frog SEO Spider. Many website operators swear by the tool, which is particularly good at technical analysis. It “crawls” entire web pages, that is, it calls up all associated URLs and links. In this way, not only are dead links or structural problems quickly revealed, but title tags or meta descriptions can also be adapted. They are neglected by many, but they are an essential figurehead of a website, as they are displayed in search results, among other things.
The free version is limited to analyzing 500 URLs. The paid version comes with additional extras such as the integration of Google Analytics and the Search Console. The “screaming frog” does a valuable job even in the basic version.
Help control social media with SumAll, Hootsuite and Buffer
There are also many little helpers in the area of social media. One of the most extensive is SumAll, which started as a free tool, but is now only available as a premium version. Free alternatives, at least in the basic version, are Buffer and Hootsuite. Both are similar in terms of functionality, but differ in operation. Here you should just try out which tool is better for you.
The free version of Hootsuite is primarily aimed at individuals who want to optimize their social media activities. Includes three profiles, basic analytics reports, and a news scheduling system. Buffer also offers time-controlled messages and access to the most important networks such as Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus, but is limited to one profile and ten time-controlled posts. Among other things, it offers a tool for the optimal timing of posts and link tracking.
Google also helps with tracking
Google itself also offers assistance, for example with the definition of tracking targets. For a detailed analysis of user behavior, code usually has to be implemented, which can be complicated and error-prone. The Google Tag Manager makes it possible to integrate, manage or change such codes in no time at all, without having to intervene in the source code. The definition of triggering events, such as downloading a file or clicking a button, can be done within a few minutes. Especially in conjunction with Google Analytics, the Tag Manager can do a good job tracking user behavior.
Conclusion: Do your own market research!
What does not cost anything is not worth anything? This does not apply at all to web analysis. In addition to extensive programs that cover almost all areas, there are a number of small tools that are primarily used to solve a specific problem. However, if you want to do without the help of external experts for web analysis, you need a little time to get an overview and make the right selection for your needs. But regardless of whether alone or with support, your own market research is always worthwhile - because only those who know their customers know how to optimize their offer.
More about web analysis
Learn more about the basics and interesting facts about the topic.
Do you want to delve deeper into the subject? Here we have put together all the important information about the most widely used web analysis tool, Google Analytics.
Another useful tool is the WebPagetest. This provides data for optimizing the loading time of a website and individual page elements.
- What can be found in templates
- Which category will Huawei do next?
- Which instrument should I learn after the ukulele?
- Have the Inuit ever lived in Asia?
- What did Alan Watts think of homosexuality?
- What are some popular wedding songs
- Why does online window shopping feel satisfying?
- How is Ticwatch S.
- What meat comes from sheep
- How much weight can a floor support
- What are cognitive schemas
- Will there ever be a black hole?
- Why don't nurses have more jobs
- What is meant by resistance?
- Can I grow rosemary from cuttings
- Where are you in Vegas
- How do I ferment dairy products
- How do you say in Swahili?
- How did the Grand Canyon come about
- Where is the brain located
- Why is legal technology so bad
- Are flight attendants paid for delays
- How can I open a blocked mind?
- How accurate is an M4 rifle
- Why not landlord brokers auction rental properties
- Are hummingbirds damaged by old sugar water?
- Why shouldn't I hate God?
- What is geek betting
- How to find a mug shot online
- Is Stripe a secure payment service
- Why do I keep losing TikTok fans
- What are calf muscle injuries
- What is 1 4 of 1 4
- How can you become a Tableau Developer?