Is SFU kinesiology good
Focus on people - Dagmar Kalteis
Let me read your morphic field for you and find answers to your questions! - 15 minutes free, then € 1 per minute!
Your meditation CD is waiting for you! Get her! Personally tailored to you!
"... I listen to your beautiful CD in the evening before I go to sleep .... it feels soooo good and it goes very deep ... sooo as if I was being carried and slowly but surely tried on everything that is deep down to come to the surface ... thank you for your love and care ... wish you a wonderful day! "
DREAM WHAT YOU WANT TO DREAM. GO WHEREVER YOU WANT TO GO. BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE.
In the next life or tomorrow!
My area of responsibility
I see in the holistic promotion of the movement of energies in body, mind and soul - a change in the state of consciousness.
Everything that is stuck, be it in our thinking, in our actions or in our view of the sometimes limited possibilities, does not allow us to be recognized and thus change in terms of our well-being often becomes an insurmountable hurdle.
By refocusing, it is possible to choose a different approach and thereby make differences clear, which serve to solve the problem.
Everything is a result of focusing attention! Experience is involuntary. When I change at will, the involuntary brings about a change. That means, we create our experience!
In a stressful state, we think and feel differently, even muscle coordination is different. At the same time, we act differently on others in this state and we also see the world with different eyes. We generate our perception through the way we organize ourselves and how we think about ourselves and others.
"If you want to stay more or less the same person, you have to constantly change because the external context is constantly changing."
Through intuitive influence, with the help of a changed state of consciousness, we have the opportunity to bring about a faster change that is helpful to us. Changing just one element in the pattern changes a lot!
There are a number of techniques that can lead to a change in consciousness:
Breathing techniques, body work, sounds, scents, hypnosis introductions, trance techniques, meditation, ...
Future medicine will be about influencing the energetic vibrations in the body and recognizing the heart energy as the center of healing!
Everyone is responsible for their own well-being and the development of their individuality as a personality. The path to yourself is connected with a lot of patience, experience, life lessons and work on yourself. Since no master has fallen from heaven yet, you need time to experience and get to know your own being. To be awake, willing to learn, the expansion of spiritual awareness and the courage to expand personal boundaries and horizons lead to the experience of inner freedom, joy, balance, happiness and success in everyday life.
"We are not meant to stay wounded. We are supposed to move through our tragedies and challenges and to help each other move through the many painful episodes of our lives. By remaining stuck in the power of our wounds, we block our own transformation. We overlook the greater gifts inherent in our wounds - the strength to overcome them and the lessons that we are meant to receive through them. Wounds are the means through which we enter the hearts of other people. They are meant to teach us to become compassionate and wise. "
Be human in love!
- I could buy Electroneum now and where
- What to throw away from a narcissist
- What is the importance of database management
- How can IoT technology help the environment
- What is it like to be a musical child prodigy
- People with autism see neurotypes negatively
- What is the communist manifesto
- Is the Kisht app good
- What are the resting poses in yoga
- Inspiration or intelligence
- Which is better Payoneer or ePayments
- How can I be accountable to myself
- How Kisame survived from a lariat
- What are the benefits of clc stones
- Can there be wind without clouds?
- Why does every friend zoning me
- What is an external link 2
- How did The Weeknd get into the music industry
- Why is eSports a billion dollar industry
- What is Lambert Beer Law in Chemistry
- Intense exercise can help build self-confidence
- When can synthetic division be used
- How fast can you post on Craigslist
- Are there American martial arts