What do you think of Electropop
Polarheart: Electro-Pop full of sweet sadness
The electronic pop duo Polarheart consists of the two members Mary Rose and Chris Chidiac. Both are from Sydney and started writing music together in early 2013. There was an immediate good chemistry between the two and a year later Polarheart was born. The combination of dreamy vocals and abstract soundscapes ensures a captivating listening experience.
The single "Dystopia" quickly found its way into the loudspeakers of a sizeable international audience and was streamed over a million times alone. Without even starting an album, Polarheart went on tour on the Australian west coast in October 2015 and filled the clubs and halls during this time. Outside Australia, Polarheart has made a name for itself through various radio features in the USA, England and the Netherlands, where their songs have been heard over 500,000 times via Spotify.
Even Hollywood has already noticed Polarheart. The two directors Cameron Crowe (Almost Famous, Jerry Maguire, Vanilla Sky) and JJ Abrams (Star Wars- The Force Awakens, Star Trek, Cloverfield) used the music of Mary Rose and Chris Chidiac for the new series ROADIES, which was published by Warner Bros . is produced.
The internet is already full of praise for the two Australians. The American NYLON Magazine wrote about Polarheart: "The multi-layered vocals in combination with the dreamy synths will leave you floating in sweet sadness while you listen to the infectious melodies."
The American South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival recently confirmed Polarheart as a participant in the 2017 edition. When the Australian band performs in Austin, Texas in mid-March, the rest of the world should also take notice of Polarheart. John Mayer and James Blunt, for example, have already proven that the SXSW Festival is a good place to present your music to the world. Both were offered a record deal after performing at the South by Southwest Festival. So no bad omen for Polarheart.
At the US Showcase Festival, Polarheart will also present songs from their long-awaited debut EP "Polarheart", which was released in mid-2016 after months of writing and recording.
Polarheart on the Internet: Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube
Always looking for good music, regularly on the go to concerts and festivals, usually in a good mood and always a song on your lips or in your head - feel free to write me an email. I am happy about praise, criticism and lots of new music.
- What are the consequences of voyeurism
- Who is faster Kakashi or Naruto
- How effective are spells
- What is a fifth of 100
- What is BE under education
- How is a robot controlled
- What is the set of received
- What is an inductance 1
- Why bring dogs
- Should I start developing my own website?
- How can people read your mind
- How is dating in Vancouver
- Is there a cure for epididymal cysts
- Scientific researchers are unfortunate people
- How can you learn from your friends
- What are antonyms of ambitious
- What does audio 1
- How do salons handle appointment cancellations
- Why do I always dream of rejection
- What is the private LTE market size
- What is the USPS Manifesto
- How much damage can anthrax cause
- Why is Islam such a hateful religion
- Why are planets different in size