You could touch a brown dwarf
Brown dwarfs are often found in young star clusters, for example the Pleiades, where they are still new and bright. You can find them there by comparing the sighted objects with the main row scale. If you can find a cool object only in the infrared part of the spectrum, it could very well be a brown dwarf.
Statistics say: the lower the mass of a star type, the more often it occurs. This is an advantage when looking for brown dwarfs. The Pleiades are so popular in the search not only because this cluster is relatively young, but especially because it contains almost no dust that would dim the light and darken the objects.
- Ammonia is an organic molecule
- May I get your autograph
- How does blockchain help build nations
- Can pets lie
- AutoZone stores sell tires
- How often does a hummingbird eat
- Absorbs stucco water
- What is Einstein's theory of local realism
- How can the coast erosion be stopped?
- Which is better IGTV or YouTube
- Started tipping in America
- Are men afraid of single women?
- Is QLED better than LED
- How did you get into writing?
- How did the Navajo use their food
- What is in the Constitution
- Is the engineering good after the 12th
- What is the GTA 5 RP Mod
- Trump is the thickest president in history
- Are whiskey barrels reused
- Should I buy apartments in Gurgaon
- What are the officials of tennis
- How can I reduce hair loss