What's your favorite cheesecake crust
Easy and quick cake recipe. Our classic cheesecake that is a thousand beautiful will make your heart beat faster. With or without a love of raisins. Delicious, creamy and quick to make. Guaranteed and well-tested recipe.
I don't know a single person who doesn't like cheesecake.
That is surely simply because it is incredibly tasty. So much for the short version. I don't know a single person who doesn't like cheesecake, but not necessarily the way I love it, or Papi Tausendschön or Mr Tausendschön or my dearest in-laws in the far north and and and ...
Raisins are one of my little problems with these great pastries. I have to admit, problems on a very high and tasty level, but a problem for me. I don't have to have it now - but Papi Tausendschön does. My cheesecake can also be a little taller - the rest of the family prefers the lower version. For me it shouldn't taste too lemony either. I love lemons, but not too much of them in, exactly, cheesecake - Mr. Tausendschön likes it a little bit sour.
The mass has to be a bit firmer, not too fluffy or too creamy. The base needs to have just the right, firm, buttery consistency for a great cheesecake recipe with shortcrust pastry - the whole family agrees on that.
If everything fits, that's exactly mine
Classic cheesecake that is so beautiful
That's how I love him, that's how I like him, that's how I make him. Mostly!
It is of course not the case that I do not eat it at all if there are raisins in it or the other properties do not meet my requirements. Then it just depends on who made it. I am well brought up because there is the traditional story of Xanthippe, the wife of Socrates.
She is said to have trampled a cheesecake during one of her legendary outbursts of anger. Socrates responded with the words: "... she would no longer have a share in the cake". Which would clarify why little cats are often referred to as Xanthippe. What a shame about the cheesecake!
If you are also looking for other great recipe ideas, then we can recommend our evergreen Grandma K’s Cherry Plotzer, the great gluten-free cheesecake or a wonderful Swabian plum cake. Or you just search yourself.
Classic cheesecake recipe
- 150 grams of flour
- 100 g cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 500 g low-fat quark
- 250 g quark 40%
- 125 g sour cream
- 6 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- some lemon zest
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 70 g soft butter
- For the shortcrust pastry, quickly knead all the ingredients into a smooth dough. Wrap up and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- For the cheese mass, separate the eggs and beat the egg white with a pinch of salt to form the egg whites and chill.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until creamy (approx. 5 minutes) and add the softened butter. Mix well so that there are as few lumps as possible in the dough. Briefly fold in the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Fold in the egg whites with the whisk.
- Preheat the oven to 175C (top / bottom heat). Take the shortcrust pastry out of the refrigerator and roll it out on a floured work surface.
- Grease the springform pan and additionally flour the edges. Put the shortcrust pastry on the base (I usually make cheesecakes without a rim) and pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Place a bowl of water on the bottom of the oven and bake the cake on the middle rack for about 75 minutes (if it browns too quickly, cover with aluminum foil)
- Switch off the oven and open the oven door slightly. Let the cake cool down slowly. Take out and let cool completely.
- What if you leak a battery
- Can chicken eat bread
- What is an SG 443 carbine
- What do mothers like
- What is Cellebrite
- What is the SDM
- How did difficult math like algebra come about
- Why are fractions not referred to as percentages
- Can drones be blinded by laser pointers?
- How to get TodayTix tickets so cheap
- Why was Ephesus important to Christians
- What are some great puzzle questions
- Which one is Snapchat or Facebook more popular
- How does the finger sensor work
- The summers are getting longer
- How do I learn to make dentures
- Where's the one piece
- How is the normal breakup process
- All government spending is viewed as socialist
- What is sharper a steak or paring knife
- Why do Democrats complain about Trump
- How do I design a dairy farm
- Did LinkedIn change its contact settings again?
- Best cooling tower for power plants