What are the best decks for Artifact
Trading card game with chance and Ka-Ching
In order to avoid such annoying coincidences as much as possible, players need the ideal combination of playing cards in the constructed deck. Just like with Magic, Pokémon or Hearthstone, there are already numerous recipes for the ideal mix and the best decks on the Internet - all you need is the right cards.
- HA Hessen Agentur GmbH, Wiesbaden
- ING singles in Germany, Frankfurt
Only after the first ten hours do players realize that they have to spend money again for serious draft tournaments or single cards for competitive decks. Until then, you have either given up in frustration or stumbled into it, like us.
Ordinary, unusual, rare
The playing cards, in the first set Call to Arms 280 in number, all have a real market value in the Steam Shop and can be purchased individually or with a pinch of randomness via booster packs. The cards are divided into the tried and tested categories common, unusual and rare. Unusual and rare cards are much more useful when it comes to building an effective deck from at least 40 cards.
Players can put their cards up for sale themselves, which lends itself to duplication. Strangely enough, standard heroes like Sven, who every buyer of the main game receives, are again in booster packs, although nobody really can use them a second time. In places like these, Artifact is either poorly thought out or already geared towards the future, where the standard maps will often change with the purchase of the main game.Opening booster packs is presented more opulently in other digital trading card games. (Image: Valve / Screenshot Golem.de)
It can be debated for a long time whether the market value of cards increases the fun of the game or just tickles the homo economicus in our heads. In the end, it is only important to know that serious duels and tournaments in Artifact will not be realistic without further purchases. Unless you want to keep losing with a limited number of worse cards.
Should Valve even stop selling old sets with future expansions, this can lead to the secondary market leading the prices for the corresponding cards into exclusive areas - see Magic the Gathering.
We would have found a free entry as well as the use of a secondary second currency, which is earned through gaming, i.e. time investment, more suitable. After all, that also works with Magic the Gathering Arena or Hearthstone.
Artifact players can play all cards without real money in casual mode, but there are no rewards to be won afterwards.
- Are there any poisonous mammals
- Which combination do you use for Urgot
- What's your favorite REO Speedwagon song
- Is the RuPay payment option safe
- Scars can be removed naturally
- Grow a person to dwarfism
- What are some preventive diagnoses for cancer
- Teaching can be a psychological risk
- Intense people put off others
- How should an owner encourage teamwork
- What is it that can be found in everything
- What is the Adreno GPU
- The world unites or divides
- What is psychic self
- How did the Rothschilds enforce debt collection
- What was your biggest Brainfart so far
- Diabetes can cause dark spots on the skin
- Why is electronic recycling important 1
- Which famous personal grave have you visited?
- What should everyone know about Italy
- What happens after completing the PCSJ exam
- Can we use deuterium to predict earthquakes?
- How are the Greeks treated in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia