What is the least reliable sports car
These cars have the fewest or most defects
The data presented by the German Technical Inspection Association (TÜV) in its TÜV Report 2019 are not very positive. Compared to the previous year, the proportion of vehicles with “significant defects” has increased by 1.3 percentage points across all age groups. If the inspectors find significant deficiencies, the car owners must have their vehicle repaired and checked again - just as it is done in Austria. There is a minus of 1.9 percent in the "minor defects" category. In absolute numbers, 4,789 vehicles and therefore only 0.1 percent were considered "unsafe for traffic" and had to be shut down immediately. This emerges from the current "TÜV Report 2019", for which around 8.8 million general inspections by the TÜV companies were evaluated.
Fleet stocks are getting older
The TÜV association has identified the aging vehicle fleet in Germany as an important reason for the increased failure rate. The average age of all cars is currently 9.4 years. Compared to 2010 the cars are on average 1.3 years older and compared to 2000 they are even 2.5 years older. “The vehicle population in Germany is getting older every year. Sooner or later this will become a problem for road safety, ”emphasizes Bühler.
Because with older age, the susceptibility of cars to errors increases due to the stress on the material. According to the results of the current TÜV report, only every tenth four to five year old vehicle with significant defects fails the general inspection, while it is more than one in four of ten to eleven year old vehicles (28 percent). "Owners of older cars in particular are called upon to maintain their vehicles regularly so as not to endanger themselves or others," says Bühler.
- Case studies on the Usability Lab setup
- How do I get started with numerology
- How did AI improve accessibility on the Internet
- What does motivation mean in psychology
- Has peeled barley gluten
- Who is shipping the product from the Flipkart seller
- In which language is KSP programmed
- How to read glasses prescriptions
- Are you for animal rights
- Why is there a lack of accessible cities in America?
- How many Muslim Serbs are there
- What are historical resources
- How do drug dealers get their customers
- What is the best Swift Unit Testing Framework
- COBOL is a computer language
- How can I open a Facebook wall
- What is your favorite green cabbage salad recipe
- Is the state of the world sustainable?
- Why are organic compounds insoluble in water
- Is psychic communication scientifically possible
- What are some really brutal NSFL videos
- What is browser fingerprint
- Is this page accurate for IQ measurement