What happens to microorganisms when they die?
M2: living conditions of microorganisms
Inhibit growth or lead to cell death
Carbohydrates, protein and minerals.
Obligatory aerobes need O 2 .
Obligatory anaerobes only live without O 2 .
Facultative anaerobes live with and without O 2 .
Mesophiles (love medium temperatures) and Thermophiles (warmth-loving).
Most microorganisms live at temperatures between
10 ° C and 50 ° C
High temperatures kill
Heat for 20 minutes at 121 ° C = sterilization
z. B. Lactic acid bacteria -> pH 4 - 6, intestinal bacteria -> pH 7 - 9.
Additions of acids or bases inhibit MO.
- Why do high school business classes suck
- What are the basic characteristics of protochord data
- Which function key clears the cache
- Watch Donald Trump Netflix
- Is it worth studying electrical engineering in India
- What are positive numbers
- What is the best bait for trout
- What is it that can be found in everything
- What is fingerpicking
- Where does the term hipster come from?
- What's wrong with plane food
- How will Brexit affect India?
- Does God really care about people
- How are stop signs placed?
- What are interest groups
- Why were katakana and hiragana created
- How was the AWS Cloud set up so quickly?
- Can drones be blinded by laser pointers?
- Why is online shopping famous
- Where can I find web designers
- Has the universe ever made a mistake before
- What is 1 2 3 4 5x0
- Is argon oil good for your hair?
- Is verbal ability important for the GATE exam?