INFJs are easy to manipulate
INFJ personality type
INFJ: Introvert - Intuitive - Feeler - Judge
- Introverts (= I.ntroverts) tend to be thoughtful, reserved and a lot alone. A common misconception is that introverts are shy - this is not necessarily the case. They get their energy from their own thoughts and the time they spend alone. Introverts don't always need people around them.
- Intuitive (= iNtuitives) pay more attention to imaginative and original information. Intuitive ones focus on the future.
- Feeler (= F.eelers) let their feelings and emotions play a leading role because they care about other people.
- Appraiser (= Judgers) prefer a steady, planned and orderly life that they organize themselves and over which they can exercise control.
An INFJ at a glance
"I deal with the difficult immediately, the impossible takes a little longer!" That could be an INFJ's philosophy of life. People who know INFJ types well describe them as resourceful, motivated, persistent, determined, and creative.
Living a life with no pretext or facade other than being accepted for what they are is important to them. They prefer to exert their influence quietly. They bring a quiet enthusiasm into all things they are involved in. Establishing harmony and striving for the common good for all is one of their main motivators.
You have a strong need and desire to understand the complexities of human relationships.
Their empathy enables them to understand and appreciate other people's feelings. INFJs believe in their intuition and instinct and act accordingly. They make decisions easily, and their friends and co-workers are likely to perceive them as confident and individualistic thinkers.
Your likely contributions to an organization
Each personality type has a different set of skills, talents, and traits that they bring to an organization, group, or relationship. Here is a list of those most commonly associated with personality types like INFJ.
- Is calm, powerful, personable, and genuinely concerned about others.
- He likes to deal with complex topics that affect people and knowledge.
- Enjoy working, talking and sharing with individuals and small groups.
In a team
Some people work well in teams, others work best alone. Knowing about the personality types of team members reveals how individuals do their jobs and interact with one another. Given an INFJ's personality preferences, these are the strengths (and possible weaknesses!) They are most likely to bring to a team:
- Promotes harmony and makes everyone contribute.
- Brings enthusiasm and forward thinking to a project.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of situations and problems.
Young personality types
There are sixteen young personality types. Take a free young personality test.
- What is Accidental Food Additive
- What does the Bible say about doubt
- What makes a good conference
- Can recognize Shazam piano music forms
- Should OneDrive sync your desktop
- How do I separate CO2 from water
- What is the economy of your life
- Why does the Federation have no camouflage?
- What are the requirements for UPSC
- What were Daniel Johnston's best albums
- How common is Listeria monocytogenes in France
- Penn State employees receive free tuition
- What are the sources of travel law
- Are flight attendants paid for delays
- The term spiritual pillar is a metaphor
- Which course is required for the system administrator
- How did the Grand Canyon come about
- How did science lead you to Islam
- What is the private LTE market size
- Ghosts stare at us at night
- What are some interesting universe facts
- What is currently in fashion
- What makes the Salk Institute so prestigious
- What does a 40
- Is Facebook really good for me
- What do plants get from the soil
- How does Adderall XR treat anxiety
- How did you practice the Royal Enfield
- What does the DTE Energy company sell
- What is a CIO
- What's your rating of ABS CBN
- Is sodium carbonate a basic salt
- Phenol shows the Friedel Crafts reaction
- How do I hold a meeting