All lawyers perform judicial marriage
Divorce - this is how the end of marriage works
Integration of social plugins
So that you can share exciting content with others quickly and easily, we occasionally include social plugins from Facebook and Twitter on our pages. As a rule, calling up a page with such a plugin in your browser leads to the establishment of a direct, short connection to its servers. This is primarily used to display the content of the plugin. In this case, the social network provider will find out your IP address. In practice, this IP address cannot simply be assigned to you by name. However, if you are registered with one of the providers at the same time, they can create a surfing profile for you. Under certain circumstances, the platform provider can save a cookie on your computer. You decide whether you want to allow these cookies via the settings of your Internet browser.
Two clicks for more data protection
We therefore protect your privacy through a two-stage process that only allows the transmission of personal data with your explicit consent. This means that no data is transmitted to Facebook and Co. when the page is viewed normally.
And that's how it works
A connection with the operators of the corresponding social networks is only established by activating the selected button. A recommendation can then be sent to Facebook or Twitter with the second click. This is done directly on Facebook, but on Twitter, the recommendation can still be edited in a pop-up window. The consent is only valid for the currently accessed page.
- Is graphic design useful for civil engineering
- Do animals have human qualities?
- Do you like cartoons
- What were Nikola Tesla's contributions to mathematics
- Can cause BPH to cause blood in the urine
- Where do skinks lay eggs
- What is a robot
- Why is Belarus so small
- How does LED lighting affect animals?
- What exactly is leverage
- Which sensors are used underwater?
- Is it illegal to fart in America?
- How do I integrate Antibot Captcha links
- Is music bad for students
- Why ClojureScript
- Who is psychologically perfect
- Why is Ariana Grande too thin
- Why are nuclear weapons bad
- What is Accidental Food Additive
- Is the Enneagram valid?
- Is the shape of our ear unique
- How radio waves carry the voice of songs
- Was Bernie Sanders ever a real socialist?
- What are quarterly rocks
- Is semen an abusive word
- Does Cadillac make a pickup
- Is Scooty Shifting easy by train
- Are you in love with nature
- Do the nerves hurt when they regenerate
- Nazi Germany was a superpower
- Why do some footballers become late converters?
- Reads a new trend these days
- Collects WhatsApp user data
- Why do people keep abusing power?