Why do video games make the headache worse
Fatal mistakes that make headaches worse
1. Drink too little
You should always make sure to drink enough water or unsweetened tea. 1.5 liters per day is ideal. If you suffer from a headache, a lack of fluids can make the pain significantly worse! If you drink too little, the blood is thicker and the oxygen supply works worse, i.e. less oxygen arrives in the brain, which increases the pain.
By the way: If you always drink enough water, you can even prevent headaches.
2. Eat irregularly
If the blood sugar level drops too much because the last meal was far too long ago, it can trigger or worsen headaches if you are already suffering from it. Therefore, eat three main meals regularly and if you are hungry in between, also one or two snacks.
Migraines, tension or clusters: what headache do you have?Video by Esther Pistorius
3. Eat chocolate, cheese or ready-made meals
Avoid cheese, chocolate, red wine, ready meals, and cured foods if you have a headache - especially if you have migraines. These foods contain so-called biogenic amines, which are special proteins that can trigger and intensify headaches.
4. Watch TV
Whenever possible you should avoid watching TV, PC work and even reading books or magazines if you have a headache. All of this strains the eyes and the headache gets worse.
5. Bury yourself in the house
If you suffer from mild to moderate headaches, you should definitely avoid the mistake and hide in the dark. Get out in the fresh air. She blows her head free, you fill up with an extra portion of oxygen and with a little luck the symptoms will be over after the walk. Of course, this does not apply to migraines. Light can worsen the symptoms here.
6. Let yourself be stressed
Stress is always fatal, but headaches can make the problems much worse. Try to relax as best you can. Take a deep breath, do yoga or meditate. Often the headache will go away on its own.
7. Lie down lazily with tension headache
If you know that your complaints come from a tense neck, you shouldn't use the headache for a lazy afternoon on the sofa. That only makes them worse. You need a bit of exercise to release the tension. Yoga is great, as is walking, light jogging, or cycling.
8. Peppermint oil for migraines
Peppermint oil rubbed on the temples is a great home remedy for headaches. But: If you suffer from migraines, you should stay away from it. The essential oils can be too hot and make the headache worse.
You might also be interested in these topics:
Constant headache? You should definitely know THAT!
Home remedies for headaches: they work immediately!
Acupressure for headaches: this is how you can simply push the pain away!
Everyone should know: The 50 healthiest foods
- How can I reduce PayPal transaction fees?
- Do X files really exist?
- What's your top ten English pop song
- Why are parsers important in Haskell
- Republicans got upset after Obama won
- How do I get to MTech via GATE
- How do I factor x x 1
- Why does coal still get subsidies?
- What is a financial company
- Is Erza stronger than Natsu
- What role do the kidneys play
- Is Steve Jobs really dead
- What is the 10th CBSE Class Merit List
- How is life in the youth hostel in Kota
- How hard is the IIT JAM physics
- What is 3D interior design
- How do you deal with project ambiguities
- The remaining learning works without batch normalization
- Is it fun to interact with narcissists
- What a mutated grade is Wolverine
- How Much of Academia is a Scam
- Is it wrong to hit your kids?
- What delivery options does bpm online offer
- How do people watch movies online