Can you repay your parents
BAföG for school pupils
In addition to students, schoolchildren who are attending a school for their further education can apply for the state education grant BAföG. The BAföG maximum rate for schoolchildren (without subsidy for health and long-term care insurance) depends on the place of residence and type of school between € 247 and € 752 per month.
Who is a pupil and who is a student within the meaning of BAföG is not defined in the law itself. The only thing that is certain is that trainees at general schools are among the students and trainees at universities are among the students. But don't be fooled by colloquial terms - the BAföG can take a completely different view ...
As a student, you are also happy about more money - maybe about the student BAföG?
1. What are the requirements for student BAföG?
First of all, it depends on the type of school
- Is Fl Studio the best voice mixer
- What is the quantum dot
- Where can I buy subreddit
- Motors are the worst piece of equipment ever invented
- Which is the simplest GST billing software
- Is green tea really effective or not
- Why is a prediction important
- What are the functions of a gearbox
- What should people keep to themselves
- Which older film still works today
- Can Great Britain have a king and a queen
- Do we need an alternative medium
- Can be used to recharge a dry bike battery
- A bird can be any color
- Can meatloaf be frozen
- How does the step counter for iPhones work
- Does someone like to sleep with shoes on?
- Diabetes can cause dark spots on the skin
- What purpose do the steel doors serve?
- How does playing time work in football?
- How can I learn English well
- What is personally chargeable from a startup
- Whose NBA career was better
- Why is the Burj Khalifa important