Should I buy a Toyota or a FIAT?
The cheapest small cars in the ADAC car cost check
The same applies to small cars such as the Citroën C1, Renault Twingo or Fiat Panda: If you only pay attention to price and consumption when buying a car, you will forget many other cost drivers. Here are the really cheapest microcars.
The ADAC regularly calculates the costs of a wide variety of cars. This information is an important aid for prospective buyers when deciding for or against a model. Because not only thatPurchase price, but also theDepreciation and the expenses for thefuel burden the wallet. Engine oil changes and car washes also have an impact. Added to this are insurance and Workshop- asTire costs.
With these average calculations, the club's experts assume that the new car will be driven for five years and cover 75,000 kilometers during this time. This corresponds to an annual mileage of 15,000 kilometers.
The winner in the small car car cost comparison is the Smart Fortwo EQ. At first glance it is expensive, but the current one Electric car subsidies reduce the purchase price by 9,000 euros and heaves the small electric car into first place. Noticeable: Because of the increased purchase premium for electric cars, more and more Stromer make it into the top 10. The Renault Twingo Electric, for example, and the new, electric Fiat 500.
The values are updated twice a year. Changes may occur in the meantime. With electric cars State funding of up to 9,000 euros is included in the calculation, whereas the respective list price was used as a basis for combustion engines. With an individually negotiated discount with burners, they can do better.
This is how the cost of the car was calculated
That was in the top tencheapest model of the respective series recorded. For some models, the workshop costs are based on empirical values.
The calculation is based on the WLTP cycle. For models with theFootnote 1 At the time this list was drawn up, no WLTP values were available, so the calculation was based on the NEDC cycle. For models with theFootnote 2 the pollutant emissions in CO₂ according to the WLTP cycle are given, but not the consumption. The costs for consumption and tax are therefore usually higher than stated here.
In the cost comparison, the following were taken into account: Loss of value without interest, expenses for oil changes, inspections as well as wearing parts and costs for tire replacement. Fuel and oil refill costs (manufacturer information) as well as the current fuel prices. Liability and fully comprehensive insurance with 50 percent (standard ADAC car insurance rate without additional discounts), current vehicle tax (in each case at the time of the update).
The cheapest models of other vehicle classes can be found here.
How did you like the article?
- You can put decals on the walls of the dormitory
- Bobby Kennedy was a good man
- Which business is easy to learn
- Is Python the new Java
- Why can people not appreciate themselves
- Should I choose late dyskinesias over depression?
- How can you go abroad after bds
- What is a thermodynamic function
- How many emperors are there left?
- What would Alan Moore's worst job be?
- Why are fractions not referred to as percentages
- Who got stronger in the 18th century
- Which college is there for the NSEC
- How much does 250 ml of water weigh
- How does playing time work in football?
- What treatment is best for stomach ulcers
- How does the chain rule work in derivatives
- What was Tim Duncan's best final game
- A hair transplant can be performed twice
- What is React Redux used for?
- Is mbbs hard or easy
- What do sloths eat
- Are glasses allowed in the British Army?
- What is clear consent
- CM Trader is a scam
- Why is nobody talking about Fukushima
- Can you show me inside
- Infinity can be negative
- Lord Shiva is awake now
- How strict are AP classes
- What are some graphic images
- What is DJ in the locomotive
- When did the commentary in cricket begin