What training do police officers need
Requirements, application, training
How do you become a police officer?
The prelude makes a Recruitment test in the form of an intelligence, competence or performance test. Possible topics are: knowledge, language skills, mathematics, logical thinking, visual thinking, concentration and memory retention. The tests mainly take place on the PC, in some places individual tasks (e.g. dictations) have to be completed with pen and paper. Most applicants fail the German test year after year.
The Police sports test can include different disciplines depending on the authority. The standard program includes endurance runs, Cooper tests, obstacle courses or box boomerang tests. Pull-ups, push-ups, turning and pendulum runs are a little less common. Some state police do not take the sports test and instead expect a sports badge to be presented.
The job interview or an interview is an integral part of every police selection process. The examiners are particularly interested in the applicant's professional motivation and personality. Possible questions are: "Why did you choose the police profession?", "What are you currently interested in about the state police xy?", "What would you describe as your greatest strengths and weaknesses?"
Especially in the upper service, applicants must be in a full-blown position Assessment center to prove. In role plays, group discussions, group tasks and post box exercises, the examiners pay particular attention to problem-solving and social skills: How does a candidate argue, how does he proceed? How do the applicants behave towards one another - who takes responsibility, who is more reluctant?
In the medical examination the police doctor examines whether you have the health requirements for the police service. To do this, he determines, among other things, the body mass index (weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared). Further points are an exercise ECG on the bicycle ergometer, a lung capacity measurement, blood and urine tests as well as a drug screening. If the doctor thinks it is necessary, an X-ray can even be carried out. Applicants are also asked to provide a self-assessment of their health.
- Why did Kawasaki discontinue Vulcan in 2000
- How can we imagine abstract mathematics?
- How did Trump influence the GOP principles
- What justifies Paths Pluesch's office in San Francisco
- Is English literature compulsory or not
- How well do you know an octopus
- Australian rules football is based on rugby
- Where was Adam after he was created
- Uses Facebook code MVC
- Is deleting IAS that difficult
- Why is the question mark crooked?
- How does a plant breathe
- What does a mom rejuvenation consist of
- What is the national sport of Yemen
- When is the world flat
- What is being tapped to reduce anxiety
- When do classes start at different IIMs
- Sells TracFone SIM card kit numbers
- Why did Swami Vivekananda become Moench
- Who is England's Trump
- When was there no technology?
- Statement doors are worth it
- The best natural shampoo
- Has passed change in 1225 to s 744
- What is YouTube watch time
- How do I achieve M3
- What are non-selling strategies
- Which, surprisingly, is still a taboo
- Grow your teeth
- Does Atlantis have a spiritual meaning
- Why doesn't Uber operate across the UK?
- What are some sentence examples with precursors
- What is the saddest unrequited love story
- Why is a prediction important