What are some inspirational animes
50 Great Anime Phrases (Inspirational and Memorable)
Japanese animation has a very large audience not only within the double island, but all over the world. Unsurprisingly, there have been more anime series in recent years that cover a number of subjects.
It may be that those who are not used to watching them think that there is only fights and perversions in these types of series and films, but that's not quite so. You can find anime of complicated romantic relationships as well as surrealistic devoid of any meaning, even some delving into psychology. These kinds of issues are collected in anime phrases to remember .
- Related article: "123 Wise Phrases for Thinking About Life"
50 inspiring anime phrases
With so many works, it's normal to find lots of clues and phrases dealing with motivation, relationships, or feelings. Here is a compilation of anime phrases that we can listen to in this facet of Japanese cultural products to capture different series without repeating themselves and without looking for spoilers.
1. You are an incredible being, you gave the best of yourself and that's why I admire you. You went through several transformations, you were so powerful that we hated you all. (Son Goku)
Son Goku talks about Majin Buu in "Dragon Ball Z". Even though you are your enemy, that doesn't mean you can't admire someone.
- You may be interested in: "Psychological Series: 20 TV Series Every Psychologist Should Watch"
2. Do not live with falsehoods or fears because you will end up hating yourself. (Uzumaki Naruto)
It is part of the "Naruto" philosophy of life. That means that you lie and live with fears, in the end you don't love each other.
3. I don't care if the gods exist or not, I am the master of my life; Step up the religious issues, but never despise someone who believes in them. (Roronoa Zoro)
Zoro from "One Piece" makes it clear with this quote; Have your own ideas, but don't try to influence others and accept what everyone thinks differently.
4. Isn't the sky amazing? No matter how many times you look at it, it's never the same twice. This sky from now only exists in this moment. (Hitsugaya Toushiro)
Hitsugaya in "Bleach" gives a hint of what surrounds us. You can find small details that go unnoticed and make life wonderful.
5. Get up and go forward, you have your legs for it. (Edward Elric)
One of the protagonists of "FullMetal Alchemist" says these words of encouragement . You have to keep going.
6. No matter how qualified you are, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the beauty of the world. (L.)
In "Death Note" L. talks to Yagami Light about unity. You can't wear everything, you have to know how to work as a team.
7. There was a woman, it was the first time I met someone who was really alive. At least that's what I thought. She was ... the part of me that I lost along the way, the part that was missing, the part I wanted. (Spike)
The protagonist of "Cowboy Bebop" talk about his vision of love that is to find a person who compliments you.
8. People have different ways of thinking, even if a mistake is made ... If the person concerned realizes his mistake, he can change it. Life ... (Vash Stampede)
Mistakes are made during life, it is important to learn from them in order not to repeat them again in the future. This is how you can interpret these words of the protagonist of "Trigun". One of the most remembered anime phrases.
9. If happiness had a shape, it would have a crystal shape because it can be around you without you noticing. However, when you change your perspective, you can reflect a light that can illuminate anything. (Lelouch)
Lelouch in "Code Geass" speaks of happiness always being within us, but it depends on how we see life, to feel it or not.
10. Nobody can fully understand another, it is difficult enough to understand yourself, maybe that is why life is so interesting. (Ryoji Kaji)
Social relationships are not easy, but they should neither hate nor fear. Or so Agent Kaji thought in Neon Genesis Evangelion.
11. If you don't have happy memories, it's never too late to build them. (Dr. Tenma)
The protagonist of "Monster" makes it clear that happy memories largely depend on themselves.
12. People need fear in order to survive. We experience it and can become stronger. (Maka)
Overcome our fears It's something that helps us emotionally and gains confidence. That's what the protagonist of "Soul Eater" means.
13The pain disappears over time. But I don't want to be healed through time because when you are walking in pain and longing to be forgotten, you can only get stuck. You will not get any further. (Ciel Phantomhive)
Ciel talks about the pain in "Kuroshitsuji". Even if something is painful, we must not forget it, but overcome it for ourselves and learn from the situation.
14. Listen carefully, Simon, and don't forget. Believe in you. Not in the self that believes in you. Not with you who believe in me. Believe in you who believe in you! (Kamina)
This is very important Believe in yourself and have good self-esteem . Kamina clearly indicates it to Simon in "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann".
- Related article: "Low Self-Esteem? When You Become Your Worst Enemy"
15. When you can't do anything, don't do it, focus on what you can do. (Shiroe)
The guild leader of "Log Horizon" understands that when something is impossible, you don’t have to go to any trouble if you don’t use your strength to do what is possible.
16. You say that people can change, but ... Is that true? If you decide you want to fly, do you get wings? I don't believe you don't have to change but how you do things. You need to create a way to fly while you are still the same. (Sora)
The irrelevant Sora gives his sister Shiro this encouragement in "No Game no Life". A person is what he is, you cannot ask him to change.
17. People hurt themselves all the time, it's understandable why they doubt so much, but ... to live without being able to trust anyone ... is the same as living without feeling the love of others. (Yusuke Yoshino)
Although he is not a main character, Yoshino leaves this reflection in "Clannad". Social relationships are an area of life that is difficult for many people But that doesn't mean you have to stop meeting people and having confidence.
18.People can't live without memories ... But they can't live on memories only (Michiru)
Another sentence was said of a secondary character, this time in "AIR". The truth is that you cannot live on the past, you always have to move forward.
19. At that time, we wanted to grow what we wanted. But when I think about it, we'll never be as free as we were then. (Anaru)
More than one will have been through this. As a child you want to get older and as an adult you realize how free you were as a child. This is how Naruko Anjou comments on his friends in "Ano Hana".
20. You don't need a special reason to help someone. (Aioria de Leo)
One of the golden knights of "Saint Seiya" suggests that when you are helping other people, there is no need for you to be.
21. It is very easy to hurt others without realizing it, especially when you are young. (Genma Saotome)
Ranma's father makes it clear that it is easy to hurt people in social affairs, but it gets better with age.
22. Accepting the worst and doing the best is a true strategist's method. (Nijima)
A foresight of everything allows better control of the situation, or so the Nijima intellectual believes in "Kenichi, the strongest student".
23. Don't die for your friends, live for them. (Erza Scarlet)
Do not obsess over situations, enjoy friendship. This is how you can interpret the words of Erza in "Fairy Tail".
24. You can die anytime, but life takes courage. (Kenshi Himura)
Some inspiring words from the protagonist of "Rurouni Kenshin" Life is hard, but because of this, you need to get discouraged.
25. Miserable people need people who are more unhappy than they are in order to be happy. (Lucy)
The antihero of "Elfen Lied" reports that poisonous people look for people who are worse off, feeling better. Beware of these types of people.
26. If you pretend to be feeling somehow, that feeling will end up becoming a part of you without you even realizing it. (Hei)
The protagonist of "Darker than Black" speaks of false feelings, as they say when you lie about so much that you end up believing it.
27. There are many choices to be made in life; Nobody knows whether these decisions are correct or not. That is why people often choose what they think is right. (Benika Juzawa)
The words of the Shinkuro chief in "Kurenai" are not difficult to understand, the decisions are made by everyone.
28. It is easy to lose control, it is harder to hold. (Yoh Asakura)
Patience is a virtue not everyone has, and this is how he expresses it the main character of "Shaman King" .
29. Since we were born ... we all ... we are free! No matter how hard those who hold us back fight! If that's the reason, I don't mind dying! No matter how awful this world is! ... No matter how cruel it is! Fight! (Eren Jagger)
A famous quote from the protagonist of "Shingeki no Kyojin" or the "Attack of the Titans".
30. Stupidity is much more fascinating than intelligence. Intelligence has limits, stupidity does not. (Killua)
A personal opinion that you may or may not share with the fellow Hunter x Hunter.
31. There are two types of people, those who smile because they are happy and those who smile so that others can see they are happy (Sawada Tsunayoshi)
A phrase from the protagonist of "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!", The smile has many meanings.
32. If this is the worst day of your life, know that tomorrow will be better. (Marco Ikusaba)
An encouragement date said by one of the characters in the series "Mirai Nikki".
33. I know that I cannot love you the way you want, but I will love you the way I know it. (Inuyasha)
It's hard to know what others are thinking, even with couples, but you can add a few words to the best of you in order to beat the protagonist who gives a name to the anime "Inuyasha".
34. Trust your impulses, and you cannot even give away your own thoughts. (Shuichi)
One of the four protagonists of "Yu Yu Hakusho" believes that following your instincts is more reliable than your mind.
35. Life is not good or bad, it is just wonderful. (TK)
A sentence from the life vision of the small group "Digimon Adventure".
36. Remember, in our lives we are not readers but writers. (Gintoki)
Everyone owns their life. This is how the protagonist of "Gintama" sees it.
37. What is strong? I suspect that strength is not just a question of power, but also the person who finds a reason to fight and devotes body and soul to it. (Sakura)
Sakura in "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle" believes that strength is not just physical, but that motivation matters .
38. There are things that are simply beautiful because you cannot have them. (Gilgamesh)
A sentence that makes it clear that he wants to express happiness to one of the servants in "Fate / Stay Night".
39. No matter how much others love me ... No matter how much they love others ... If I don't find it right, I won't. (Shana)
The female protagonist of "Shakugan no Shana" comments on the importance of having your own criteria.
40. I want to be strong enough to meet the weak person I am today. (Ganta)
A set of self-improvement of the main character from "Deadman Wonderland".
41. The world is not as bad as you think. (Celty)
Words that the main heroine of "Durarara !!" say when it is not the most normal.
42. Surrender is what destroys people when you wholeheartedly resist surrender and then transcend your humanity, even before death never gives up. (Alucard)
What is needed is motivation and the protagonist of "Hellsing" remained.
- Perhaps you are interested in: "Types of Motivation: The 8 Sources of Motivation"
43. Even if you stray from the right path, never stray from what your heart has decided. (Rin Okumura)
The main character of "Ao no Exorcist" believes that the decisions each individual makes are important until the end.
44. The wounds will be healed while we are still alive. (Leenale)
Or, over time, a different style, this phrase from one of the protagonists of "D. Gray-Man."
45. Dreams start when you believe in them. (Suzumiya Haruhi)
The main character of "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu" talks about wishes.
46. Love is like believing in UFOs, you've never seen them, but you don't lose hope of seeing them. (Minor)
Love is not easy, but you never have to give up . A phrase of encouragement given by one of the protagonists of "Toradora!"
47. What matters is not what others think of you, but how you feel about it. (Meliodas)
A phrase we can find in the anime "Nanatsu no Taizai" about social opinions.
48. The trees scream in pain when they die, but cannot be heard. (San)
Remember that plants are living beings, a notable phrase from the "Princess Mononoke".
49. Time does not wait for anyone. (Blackboard)
Though no one said it, this inspiring phrase can be read on the class board in the anime film "Toki wo kakeru shōjo" , translated as "The girl who jumped through time".
50. The strings represent the river itself. The cords twist, wiggle, loosen, reconnect. This is the time. (Taki Tachinaba)
Set the time in the movie "Your Name".
Mental Efficiency - Mental Exercises and Mental Energy by Arnold Bennett, | Audiobook | Full | Text (May 2021).
- What is software reusability
- Who is Buddha for a Buddhist
- Is erosion an effect of aging
- How are stop signs placed?
- What is factor VIII
- What is the poet's mood like
- Are there German-speaking people in Latin America
- Why is Windows 10 so slow to start up?
- Which is your indispensable piece of equipment
- Why is this website blocked in China
- How can people jailbreak a phone
- Why did vomiting make my migraines worse
- Can a flight stay in the air?
- What is service charge
- A seal gets enough vacation
- What luxury do you take for granted
- There are billions in Norway
- May ocean gold have turned green
- Infinity can be negative
- What are social insects
- What attracts absurd literature
- When did Supernova explode in 1987A
- Can you survive with untreated depression?
- Who would win Ozymandias or Deathstroke