What are Jerusalem bells
The old city of Jerusalem has a very unique background noise when the muezzin calls to prayer and the bells of the Christian churches ring at the same time: the large and imposing of the world-famous Church of the Holy Sepulcher mix with the less important of the Evangelical Church of the Redeemer. And it is precisely these smaller bells that are Jakob Khoury's great passion. He is the Messner of the Church of the Redeemer and also the bell expert, because they are pretty rare in the Middle East. The Christian, who speaks fluent German, is therefore not only responsible for the evangelical ringing, but also for the maintenance of the bells and minor repairs.
“Sundays” - the compact overview
Start the week with our newsletter.
- Can I afford to move out?
- What are some lies that are inevitable
- How do jazz musicians learn to improvise?
- Where did you shop in Australia
- Is Abella Mayfair Wrinkle Cream effective
- How can I be accountable to myself
- How can we drift in space
- Who is the President of the DR Congo
- How to thaw a turkey
- What do people think of Virginia Tech
- Should I choose Carnegie Mellon or Vanderbilt
- What are some creative consulting company websites
- What was your job in the navy
- What is the state language of Hyderabad
- What is the month after Ramadan
- Can drones be blinded by laser pointers?
- Who made the pencil?
- How is energy saved? Is energy generated
- Is C3R treatment safe?
- Grade 11 psychology is difficult
- Wrongly claims lead poisoning is a crime
- What is a call center management system
- What is search intent in SEO
- Is Elon Musk really low on cash