How are kites made
Synergetic zero wind kites
Horvath kites are the first to be constructed in the proprietary synergetic X-Y-Z configuration with a 3d spreader.
They have shaped the new genre of free floating without wind and are often seen in urban surroundings.
Some say that they are actually not kites at all, but simply kinetic flight devices for every season.
- the first kites in the X-Y-Z-Line configuration with the variable 3d spreader
- synergetic structures with precisely adjustable flight characteristics
- despite the complex technology, objects seem simple and minimal
- Gliding and floating kites for light wind or indoor flights
- actively steerable, extremely light zero wind single line kites with a large aspect ratio
- hybrid glider designs with flexible wings
- the UL freestyle slow flyer among the light wind kites
- membrane-shaped hybrid flying wings on a cable
- Similar to stunt kites, but they fly freely throughout the sky
- heavily inspired by flight techniques and aerodynamics of birds
- Similar in some ways to Pakistani and Indian dragons
- dynamically stable in kite flight when climbing and gliding
- Tensegrity designs (see Buckminster Fuller) and therefore extremely stable
- ecologically efficient thanks to the low weight of 11 to 114 g and the best materials
- Swiss made in our manufactory: handmade in Switzerland
- a protected invention and development from the Drachen-Labor ™ horvath.ch
- the original and best, since 2000
- classic western light wind single line kites or standing kites
- static delta kites, link: Dan Leigh, www.deltakites.com
- Rogallo wings or Rogallo kites, but share certain characteristics
- Asian fighting kites or American fighter kites
- Stunt kites on two or four lines, but some call them single-line stunt kites
- rodless kites, although flexible in construction and flight
- Produced in the Far East, but handmade in Zurich
- made of spinnaker nylon and wooden sticks, but made of Icarex, Dyneema laminates and carbon
- indestructible, but extremely durable and timeless classics
- cheap, but give a lot of pleasure for a long time
The interaction or the co-operation of two or more organizations, substances or other contributors, which achieves a combined effect that is more effective than the sum of the individual effects. From the Greek Sunergos 'work together'.
With us, the various principles that are contained in synergetic concepts have a strong influence on our work and the development of kites.
At the "center for synergetic structures" at Empa in Zurich, Dr. Rolf Luchsinger and his team on advanced synergetic concepts such as "tensairity" with modern materials. These include various experiments with kites, which have also been used for some years to generate energy.
Kite in autumn
Dragons and the seasons: In Switzerland, people like to associate autumn with dragons. Autumn winds represent the kite season. During the autumn, newspapers and magazines like to report up-to-date on kites, including ours, which actually float most beautifully without or in a breath of wind.
For Zero wind kites is in season all year round, in a wide variety of locations and often with spontaneous, uncomplicated flights. The Tubes ™ are robust and partly extremely compact, so that Horvath kites can always be with you:
In winter in deep snow high up in the mountains or indoors, in spring in the first warm rays of sunshine, freestyle in front of the house or in the park, in summer possibly in a pleasantly cooling breeze in the city or by the sea, and in autumn then anyway, often with you other people together.
For static flights in classic continental or alpine autumn winds, you spontaneously use the stabilizer, so you can let some of your kites soar very high in a relaxed manner.
In North America and many other regions, the kite season begins in spring and continues until the cold days come in late autumn.
The German word "Drachen"
Another brief digression:
The English term "kite" for kites appears more and more often in German-speaking countries. In general we would say: the more sporty - especially in the context of trend sport - the handling of kites, the more or even exclusively the English "kite" is used (power kiting, snow kiting on skis or boards, kite surfing on water, depower- kite etc.).
The more contemplative, playful and creative the activities with kites, the more appropriate the German term "kite" is. This is especially true for single-line kites as well as our synergetic zero wind kites: For me personally, the use of "kites" would be too trendy here.
In the animal and fabulous world we meet the fire-breathing dragons, in sailing the keel boat class "Dragons", and recently also dragon boats, on which 22 people paddle to the rhythm of the drum beats.
The kite (draco) is a genus of lizards. The quarter-meter-long kites have flight skins between their elongated ribs as squat wings with which they passively glide from tree to tree up to 100 meters.
- How do I avoid farting during sex
- Can meatloaf be frozen
- Is it better to innovate or create
- Is improvisation biased towards more personable people
- What is the tax bracket for 2018
- Why should North Korea have nuclear weapons
- Can we talk for a while?
- Are you satisfied with your university?
- What is the chapel's parallel programming language
- What is the percentile score
- US cities are divided into districts
- What does sacrosanct mean?
- Service Host UtcSvc is a virus
- How are you different from your sister
- What are tooth-split belts made of
- What is the damage to world trade
- How does childhood affect marriage?
- Can i use grammar on my phone
- Should you trust visa agencies
- Where can I get hanging plants
- How do you learn to pronounce clicks
- What does fuck yeah
- What does Finvasia's FoxTrader cost
- How to add footnotes in PowerPoint
- How are the Torontonian girls
- Do the nerves hurt when they regenerate
- What does a psychopath think of religion
- Why is my Wii controller not working
- Our brain has always dreamed
- When does the Age of Reason begin?
- Should I thank my previous mentor
- Is Donald Trump a thought leader
- Where can I get football predictions
- Which brand cement is best in India