Why do tattoo artists have a lot of tattoos
We updated the article on 7/27/2020 and included a. added the following paragraphs:
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- (1) Douglas Wu et al., Tattoo Lasers, Medscape, as of February 26, 2020.
- (2) Kasten, E. Psychological Aspects of Tattoo & Co. J Aesthet Chir 10, 114–119 (2017).
- (3) Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Tattoos in Trend - Half of Germans consider tattoo inks to be safe, November 19, 2018.
- (4) Leger MC et al., "Self-reported adverse tattoo reactions: a New York City Central Park study, Contact Dermatitis, May 2015.
- (5) German Bundestag, Danger to human health from color pigments in tattoo inks, information on studies and current discussions, March 5th, 2020.
- (6) Brockmann, S. Hygiene at tattoo conventions and in tattoo studios. Risk for artists and customers ?. Health care. 74. 2012. 10.1055 / s-0032-1307284.
- (7) Francois F et al., "Association of tattooing and hepatitis C virus infection: a multicenter case-control study, Hepatology, June 2013.
- (8) Kaur RR, Kirby W, Maibach H. Cutaneous allergic reactions to tattoo ink. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2009; 8 (4): 295-300.
- (9) Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection, Ordinance on means for tattooing including certain comparable substances and preparations made from substances (Tattooing Agents Ordinance), as of: 26.01.2016.
- (10) The Federal Department of the Interior (FDHA), Ordinance of the FDHA on objects for contact with mucous membranes, skin and hair as well as candles, matches, lighters and joke articles, Swiss Confederation, status: 01.12.2019.
- (11) The Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA), Ordinance of the FDHA on cosmetic products, Swiss Confederation, as of February 1, 2019.
- (12) Ökotest, tattoo inks, waving off, pushing away, covering up, December 28, 2012.
- (13) Tattoo inks contain polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons that additionally generate deleterious singlet oxygen. Experimental Dermatology 2010; 19: e275 – e281.
- (14) Lehner, Karin, et al. "Black tattoo inks are a source of problematic substances such as dibutyl phthalate." Contact dermatitis 65.4 (2011): 231-238.
- (15) Hgsberg, Trine, et al. "Black tattoo inks induce reactive oxygen species production correlating with aggregation of pigment nanoparticles and product brand but not with the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon content." Experimental dermatology 22.7 (2013): 464-469.
- (16) Lino Wirag, Heavy Metal and Preservatives: State Office criticizes tattoo inks, November 16, 2019.
- (17) Austrian Chamber of Commerce, RAPEX notifications, as of January 31, 2020.
- (18) Engel E, Santarelli F, Vasold R, et al. Modern tattoos cause high concentrations of hazardous pigments in skin. Contact dermatitis.
- (19) Miller A, Lancaster-Weiss K, "Tattoo pigment in sentinel lymph nodes: A mimicker of metastatic malignant melanoma, 2005, Dermatology Online Journal.
- (20) Peterson SL, Fitzpatrick JE et al, "Tattoo Pigment Interpreted as Lymph Node Metastasis in a Case of Subungual Melanoma, Hand, May 2008.
- (21) CM Jack, A Adwani, H Krishnan, "Tattoo pigment in an axillary lymph node simulating metastatic malignant, Int Semin Surg Oncol. 2005; 2:28.
- (22) Tamura D, Maeda D, Terada Y, Goto A. Distribution of Tattoo Pigment in Lymph Nodes Dissected for Gynecological Malignancy. Int J Surg Pathol. 2019; 27 (7): 773-777.
- (23) Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, overview of the presentations at the BfR symposium: First International Conference on Tattoo Safety on June 6, 2013, First international conference on tattoo safety on June 6, 2013.
- (24) Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, overview of the presentations at the BfR symposium: First International Conference on Tattoo Safety on June 7, 2013, First international conference on tattoo safety on June 7, 2013.
- (25) Schreiver I et al., Formation of highly toxic hydrogen cyanide upon ruby laser irradiation of the tattoo pigment phthalocyanine blue, August 2015, Scientific Reports 5, Article number: 12915.
- (26) Julian Pinnig, Quality Assurance for Tattoo Fans, DIN e.V. 05/04/2020.
- (27) Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Safer Tattoo, Risks, as of July 21, 2020.
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is the most intuitive thing about leadership
- Can Serbia be as neutral as Switzerland?
- What is the history of rock
- Can alcohol be found in Yemen
- Who is England's Trump
- What is the dark web wiki
- What does a good presentation mean?
- What are the main CSS rules
- Why do so many people hate Trump
- Was Beethoven religious
- Can tow a Tesla Model 3
- What's your favorite cheesecake crust
- What is antidote made of
- Which country is this coin of 1
- What does cheers mean
- How does Privly
- What are parliamentary privileges
- How do people watch movies online
- What is vasovagal syncope
- What about America and Diet Coke
- How do you feel whole
- What is your rating of Washington state
- What does critical but stable condition mean?
- Can we send files without data