Are carrots real?
Yummy! Vegetable spaghetti are delicious! Today we have carrot spaghetti and it will keep you full for a long time!
Are you also a fan of vegetable spaghetti? I do, but they have to fill you up. My dish for carrot spaghetti with creamy almond sauce will fill you up for a long time! I think there is nothing worse than enjoying a healthy and light dish and then relieving yourself from hunger after 2 hours. The recipe for the carrot spaghetti is easy and very quick. Do you know what I like very much? I love colorful food and this dish is colorful!
The carrot spaghetti is easy to digest and there is still a great alternative!
Carrots are easy to digest and if you blanch them briefly as in this recipe here. This makes them even more tolerable for everyone who, like me, has problems with raw food to this day. However, carrots contain sorbitol and if you are concerned with it, it is better to take kohlrabi as an alternative. They also taste great in this dish.
I use almond butter for the sauce. That fits perfectly in terms of taste! But you can also take cashew butter, if you can handle it better. Almonds are well tolerated in the case of histamine intolerance. By the way, almonds are not nuts, they are stone fruits!
Not every vegetable is suitable for spiralizing. When it comes to carrots, the best way to do it is to take the thickest ones you can find. Thin ones can hardly be spiraled, regardless of the equipment. This is simply because you have to get the vegetables firmly on the “skewer”. If it is too thin or too soft, you have no chance and it cannot be spiraled. In general, harder vegetables can be spiralized better. Some vegetables, such as kohlrabi, have to be cut into the appropriate size with some spiral cutters so that they fit into the insert. But this is usually not a problem at all.
In the jungle the spiral cutter or spiralizer
There are endless spiral cutters on the market. If you have a purchase decision, I recommend you to buy an electric one. They are hardly more expensive than those operated by hand but cut your fruit and vegetables much more evenly and better.
As a hand-operated, inexpensive model, I had this spiral cutter * for years. It is a NoName product that served me well until I switched to the Spiralizer as an accessory * (with 5 inserts) for my Kenwood and once again immersed myself in a new world of spiraling. Kenwood * and WMF have two very similar electric spiral cutters as individual devices. Both are very good and have the same scope of delivery. The one from Kenwood is available from me as a KochTrotz Edition together with the mini cooler bag and therefore a lot cheaper than the device from WMF. The Kenwood spiral cutters produce very little scrap, unlike the Lurch and other hand-operated devices.
* Amazon affiliate links and links to the Kenwood KochTrotz editions
There are recipes with vegetable noodles here on KochDespite this, they have been around for a long time and there are also a few:
Super tasty carrot spaghetti with creamy almond sauce | low carb
THIS RECIPE IS
- 4 large carrots or two kohlrabi
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 smaller pepper or other vegetable
- 3 tbsp almond butter or cashew butter
- 100 ml of water or more
- 0.5 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 pinch of sweet paprika
- 1 pinch of pepper (optional)
- 3 tbsp chopped herbs of your choice
- Peel the carrots, cut off the upper stalk and spiral thinly into carrot spaghetti. Kenwood Spiralizer accessories: Set the machine to the highest level and let the carrots through. Apply good pressure by hand on the skewered carrot.
- Blanch the carrot spaghetti for one minute in water with a pinch of baking soda in boiling, salted water.
- Finely dice paprika and fry in oil.
- Add all the ingredients for the sauce, stir well and simmer briefly. More water may be needed. Make sure to season the sauce to taste.
- Add the chopped herbs. Mix the sauce with the carrots and serve immediately.
- How many traditional kings are there in Pakistan
- How do I buy Ravencoins
- Which Indian celebrities speak English best
- Feminism is just a western concept
- What made you mentally ill
- What are the best iPhone apps 2
- Wrongly claims lead poisoning is a crime
- What is an unexpected threat in Denmark
- What is taught in mechanical engineering
- How much storage space does Spotify have
- Why do meteorologists use weather maps
- What are the functions of a gearbox
- What are cell processes
- What's the worst thing about mindfulness
- In what order should I see Spartacus
- Can see animals in the dark
- What's the best thing about biology 1
- Is Nagaland safe for solo travelers
- When will you quit smoking?
- Which automaker made Pontiacs
- What is the dress code at NIH
- What is the strength of our nation
- What happens to microorganisms when they die?
- Who is the best indian marketer