What is the daughter of a sister of the father
Bet, you don't always know immediately who is actually who is related to whom? So...
Uncle's or aunt's daughter.
This is the cousin.
This is the base.
Father and mother.
The child of a son or daughter.
These are the parents of the parents.
The son of a nephew or niece.
The daughter of a nephew or niece.
The grandfather's brother or grandmother.
The sister of grandfathers or grandmothers.
The brother or sister's son.
The daughter of the brother or sister.
The brother of the father or the mother.
BROTHER IN LAW:
The sister's husband, wife or spouse's brother.
SISTER IN LAW:
SON IN LAW:
The daughter's husband.
DAUGHTER IN LAW:
The son's wife.
The husband of the wife's sister or the husband.
The wife of the wife's brother or husband.
Male Child of his parents.
The sister of the father or mother.
Female Child of her parents.
The children of the grandchildren.
The parents of the grandparents.
Uncle's or aunt's son.
- Is Bollywood popular in the US
- Which is the most underrated IIM
- How dangerous are redtail boas
- How do I motivate myself through God
- How should I talk to girls
- Which animal has the smallest penis?
- How do I choose a good toothpaste
- Most INTJs are sexual deviations
- How did Miranda Sings get so popular
- What is media ant
- Which mountain pass is outside India
- Hitting submarines whales
- When and how did Israel occupy Jerusalem
- LaTeX What is the omission command
- What do entrepreneurs think of libertarianism?
- What is it like to be narcoleptic
- Which is the best value for money bread
- Why is studying polynomials important
- What makes the whole body itchy
- Which fridge is best to buy
- Where can I find a sample résumé
- Is DGCA important
- What is the size of a gram of meth
- How does the Elo rating work in chess