What is a token in C language
strtok is defined in the one that is included in C via, or in C ++ via.
strtok () is passed a changeable string and a character string of delimiters. The task of strtok is now to replace all separators with zero bytes so that they can be used more independently as a string, since each substring has a zero byte at the end. The first time strtok () is called, the function is passed the string to be broken down. strtok () internally remembers the address of the string and the position of the last separator found. With each subsequent call, NULL is passed as a string, as well as the separator. The separators can differ from the previously used separators.
string: Pointer to the string to be divided into.
delimiters: Characters at which the transferred string is to be subdivided
Return value: Pointer to the last token found in the string or NULL if no further tokens could be found.
Sources of error
The transferred string is divided into sub-strings by overwriting the separators with null bytes. The used memory block, however, remains in one piece and accordingly contains several substrings in a memory block. If the memory block has to be released again, the start address of the string that is transferred in strtok () has to be noted and this address has to be released as the only one. The sub-strings returned by strtok () must not be released!
Output:Breakdown URL: http://www.proggen.org/drawer/page.html Token: http Token: www Token: proggen Token: org Token: drawer Token: page Token: html Output of broken string: http
- The chloroplast is the only photosynthetic organelle
- What will the Intel graphics card look like?
- What are some deep learning use cases
- Luke Skywalker had children
- Braces improve people's quality of life
- How difficult is the AP history test
- How much is 85 out of 3 years
- What is the worst bar in Buffalo
- How can I apply for ECIL
- Why is it Lady Luck
- When did you move to California?
- Real estate freaking is possible in India
- Tableau is a requirement for data science
- Tennis was first played with bare hands
- What is impulse energy
- How is social learning measured
- How does food advertising affect children?
- How is Titanic the real movie
- Why do people take black cow oil
- How do I identify fundamentally strong stocks
- Religion is the most important invention
- How Oracle Cloud Control Works
- Is a BSc required for MBBS
- Why don't Olympic divers wear protective goggles?