Is there a providential crime map
University Park, Los Angeles - University Global Partnership Network
The University Park is a 3.0 km (1.17 square miles) neighborhood located in the South Los Angeles area of Los Angeles. It is home to the University of Southern California (USC), Mount St. Mary's College, and the Hebrew Union College. Different from the perspective of the story, the shrine relied on auditorium.
2801 South Hoover Street
The neighborhood's road boundaries are the Santa Monica Freeway to the north, Washington Boulevard to the good, Vermont Avenue to the west, Harbor Highway to the east, and Exposition Boulevard to the south. The University Park is flanked to the north by Pico-Union, better by Downtown Los Angeles and to the east by Historic South Central, Exposition Park, members to the south and west and Adams-Normandy to the west.
University Park is one of the most ethnically critical areas in Los Angeles. with a diversity index of 0.676. "The diversity index is wrong about the likelihood of losing two people who are ethnic. If all have residents, if they don't. If residents are from one group and the others are from another group, then they belong to 0 50. "
Latinos rights 47.7% of the population, whites at 25.5%, Asians at 16.1%, blacks at 7% and others at 3.8%. Mexico and El Salvador were the same birthplaces for the 42.4% of foreign-born residents.
remove 23,596 people live in the 1.17 square miles of university parks, according to the 2000 US Census - 20,217 people per square mile, among the most emotionally dense relationships in the city government. The population was found to be 25,181 in 2008. That means age 23 years and compared to the city as a whole it was considered to be young The loss of residents aged 19 to 34 years old to the rest of the county.
The 2008 government administration right of $ 16,533 was passed for the city and county as law. The loss of rights that earned $ 20,000 or less (56.6%), the partial wars in Los Angeles County and were only used by Downtown Los Angeles. The eligibility of 2.7 people war for the city administration. Tenants occupied 92.2% of the residential units and homeowners occupied the rest.
In 2000 there were 590 families who were single parents good, or 20.3%, a rate that was high for the county and the city. The loss of unmarried women (61.5) and unmarried men (67.2) is one of the others in the district.
In the first year, 198 military veterans, or 1% of the rights rights, when compared between the city and the county, were counted.
Only 23.7% of the University Park's residents aged 25 or over in 2000, completing four years of undergraduate studies, were compared to city and county fortunes, but the concerns of residents with less than a high school diploma were high for the county. The loss of the same resident with a masters degree or government was also high for the county.
The schools of the boundaries of the university park are:
- University of Southern California
- Mount St. Mary's University, Doheny Campus, a private, capable, Catholic university, home to graduate colleges, associate in arts program, educational programs and the Weekend College - a high school diploma - are home to working adults study.
- Hebrew Union College to train rabbis, cantors, educators and community workers in Reform Judaism
Secondary and primary school
- New Designs Charter School - University Park, LAUSD, High School, 12714 South Avalon Boulevard
- Allianz Richard Merkin Middle School, LAUSD Charter, 2023 Union Avenue
- Downtown Value School, LAUSD Charter Elementary School, 950 West Washington Boulevard
- Norwood Street Elementary School, LAUSD, 2020 Oak Street
- Star Christian School, private, 2120 Estrella Avenue
- Frank Lanterman School, LAUSD Special Education, 2328 Saint James Place
- Divine Providence Daycare and Kindergarten, Private Elementary School, 2620 Monmouth Avenue
- Saint Vincent Elementary School, private, 2333 South Figueroa Street
- Thirty-second Street USC Performing Arts, LAUSD Alternative, 822 West 32nd Street
Collection and parks
- Hoover Recreation Center, 1010 West 25th Street, includes an auditorium with a studio floor and stage, three meeting rooms, a kitchen, a private courtyard with a children's play area, basketball courts, outdoor exercise equipment, walking / running paths, picnic tables, and BBQ areas.
- St.. James Park, Adams Boulevard and Severance Street, Pocket Park
The Metro The E Line serves the neighborhood with stations on 23rd Street, Jefferson Blvd./USC, Exposition Park / USC, and Exposition Blvd. / Vermont Avenue.
- Newell Mathews (c. 1833–1907) 19th century businessman and member of the Los Angeles Common Prices
- Frank Sabichi (1842–1900), lawyer, land developer, member of the Common Prizes
- Ygnacio Sepulveda (1842–1916), Supreme Court Justice, 2639 Monmouth Avenue
- How can one have religious certainty?
- Why is Verizon so fast
- Paula's Choice really works
- Where do we get helium gas from in Bangalore
- How good is Facebook as a company
- What are the properties of superconductors
- US submarines carry nuclear weapons
- How can I get inspiration for songwriting?
- Why is Quora too interesting
- Has George W. Bush publicly supported torture
- Can a narcissist stay in a marriage
- Where do we get the natural umami taste from?
- What do Indians expect from 2014
- What is sugar a chemical
- Which scale sounds jazziest
- What minerals are expensive
- What are Top CashBack in China
- What happens to the NASA Juno mission
- Amma canteens are a good idea
- Buckingham Palace is free
- What is the GATE curriculum for EEE
- What is Echuca Entertainment
- What are the requirements for learning cryptography
- Why do starfish not have bilateral symmetry