All sentences have a tense
Convert the sentences into the specified tense (sentences in different tenses).
31. The wine bottle sat on the table. (Present)
The wine bottle sits on the table.
32. The waiter puts the bottle of wine on the table. (Perfect)
The waiter put the bottle of wine on the table.
33. The train has already arrived. (past continuous)
The train had already arrived.
34. We ate in the old town on Friday. (preterite)
We ate in the old town on Friday.
35. He's got a big Mercedes. (Future tense)
He'll have a big Mercedes.
36. He's looking for a new car. (Perfect)
He's been looking for a new car.
37. We walked through the old town. (Perfect)
We walked through the old town.
38. I already thought so. (preterite)
I thought so.
39. My friends have invited me to a lot of parties. (Present)
My friends invite me to a lot of parties.
40. I'll take the bus tomorrow. (Future tense)
I'll take the bus tomorrow.
41. We had a big dog back then. (preterite)
We had a big dog back then.
42. She gets sick. (past continuous)
She got sick.
43. What did you give me for my birthday (Present)
What are you giving me for my birthday
44. We change at Karlsplatz. (Perfect)
We changed at Karlsplatz.
45. Goethe died in 1840. (past continuous)
In 1840 Goethe had already died.
46. The Chancellor is speaking on television this evening. (Future tense)
The Chancellor will speak on television this evening.
47. He worked at Aldi for four years. (preterite)
He worked at Aldi for four years.
48. The singer sang a beautiful song. (Present)
The singer sings a beautiful song.
49. I have a Wiener Schnitzel and a large beer. (Perfect)
I took a Wiener Schnitzel and a large beer.
50. He's already drunk too much. (past continuous)
He had already drunk too much.
51. He did me a great favor. (preterite)
He did me a great favor.
52. You will already know that. (Present)
You already know that.
53. Beethoven lived in Vienna. (Perfect)
Beethoven lived in Vienna.
54. He became world famous there. (Present)
He is world famous there.
55. A truck runs over the dog. (Perfect)
A truck ran over the dog.
- How do I organize myself in life
- What are some advanced types of exercise
- What does this bass mean
- Which is the best coaching academy
- Bismarck was found
- What are the good colleges in Jodhpur
- Which college is there for the NSEC
- Dies Captain America in the Avengers Endgame
- Who offers good help desk outsourcing services
- How much is 50 of 1 75
- What's your favorite screenshot
- Why does water help you lose weight
- Diabetes why does it cause nerve damage
- Why should people vote for Donald Trump
- Why should I attend my graduation ceremony
- Is LSD legal in India
- What's your mother's favorite saying
- What is gay friday
- Supports the Mi 5 Pro OTG
- What makes the Mayo Clinic so special
- Why are you still using checks
- Which book you want ended differently
- Why is Dothraki not translate on google
- Is Michael Sandel an important modern philosopher
- When will TES 38 forms be published?
- Who is better Zidane Pirlo or Iniesta
- What are some sick EDM drops
- Their restaurants were in ancient times
- What cars do tech billionaires use
- Why do people still listen to Kanye
- How can I wear Vans high tops?
- How radio waves carry the voice of songs
- Why do you say that God exists