How do I sprint 100 m faster
Exercise times of approx. 5 seconds are very likely covered by the anaerobic-alactic energy supply and therefore hardly lead to lactate accumulations.
In summary, the following result Load components for acceleration and sprint speed training:
Exercise intensity: 100% to accelerate optimally with the highest effort of will and to run through the route.
Load volume: 2 series of 8 x 30-40 m or 1 series of 10 x 30 m and 1 series of 5 x 40 m
Load density: Breaks between the individual repetitions = 2 min break between the series> than 4 min.
The coordination training is intended to better coordinate the sprint movement, especially with regard to the spinal connections and the interaction of agonists and antagonists, and to put the muscles involved in the sprint movement into excessive stretching states. Therefore the coordination training must contain the following characteristics
Sprint endurance training
Exaggerated sweeping sprint movements in order to achieve a greater stretching performance than with the normal sprint movement
to run as relaxed and playful as possible and try to reach top speed.
Increase runs over 80 to 100 m, in which the speed is continuously increased until the maximum speed is reached, have proven successful. There are also series of runs in which the speed is increased from repetition to repetition over distances of 60-80 meters. Series of four in which the last repetition is run at the highest possible speed have proven themselves here. The aim is to improve inter-muscular coordination.
Sprint endurance (as opposed to endurance at speed) is regarded as the ability to perform up to approx. 30 seconds to be able to perform with maximum intensity. In this performance, neither the increase in lactate nor the oxygen debt are the limiting factors, but rather the decrease in the differentiated control of the exercise programs with a high degree of probability (we refer to this state as program fatigue). The load takes place with the highest intensity and long rest breaks.
Start and start acceleration training
The training of simple reactions, such as B. of starts, has two components:
- the grinding in of the technology of the start or reaction movement with the transition to the acceleration phase,
- Training in time perception.
The start training is a good example of training anticipation, because it involves learning to react explosively to different time intervals between an advance notice / preparation phase. The concentration (= sensory component) and optimal muscle tension (= motor component) of the reaction must be improved here.
Speed performances in sports game
AB: Speed services
- Is Botswana a one-party state
- How do I stop being selfless
- Who is the creator of the subpoena?
- How to convert ADP to ATP
- Farsi and Persian are two separate languages
- Is Budweiser stronger than Corona
- Which film has the most realistic physics
- What is a production system
- How is income inequality calculated
- What makes medical treatment so much
- What is slacklining
- What should people keep to themselves
- What makes Quora friendships so special
- What is sugar a chemical
- Who is the author of Taaruf
- What are some great JavaEE tutorials
- What is Unsecured Business Loans
- Where can I buy transparent wood
- What is the smallest rebreather
- Why don't most people judge themselves
- Have you ever accidentally spotted a fossil?
- Which always scares you off
- Which amplifier is used by Led Zeppelin?
- Mosses have chloroplasts