Why is it better to take the bus
Better than driving the bus
Then we'll just stay at home!
- With the online granny through the crisis
- Written by: Renate Bergmann
- Voiced by: Carmen-Maja Antoni
- Duration: 1 hour and 32 minutes
Renate Bergmann writes here, good morning! These are crazy times, don't you think? Nobody is allowed out of the house, especially not us old people. Today would have been our monthly birthday coffee at the pensioners' club, which we of course canceled. At a distance of one and a half meters, nobody understands what they're talking about anyway, and the polonaise isn't fun either. But let's be honest, you always have something to do at home and you can make yourself comfortable. In the past, after the war, we had to be inventive, and back then we didn't have a skeip for senior gymnastics.
- 1 out of 5 stars
Totally wrong expectations of the audio book
- Most helpful by PM 06/16/2020
- The celibacy increases the spiritual awareness
- How to ripen grapes at home
- Who is the Most Underrated Voltron Paladin
- What is your favorite scent in winter
- Who is the best indian marketer
- How do extremophiles survive mass extinction?
- Is football culturally Marxist
- Why do horror films have a bad ending
- What are the basic characteristics of protochord data
- How was the University of South Carolina founded
- What is truth as opinion
- What is checked
- Bankia has an office in London
- How do driverless cars affect transportation?
- Atheists see theists as brainwashed people
- Why should I join MVIT
- Make Twitter money by texting
- What is the recipe of lasagna
- What is meant by a hematoma
- What is Jet Interception
- Is tanned skin healthy?
- What living things have a very short lifespan
- Are you worried about garbage?
- Consider cable and internet as utilities