What is the best cell phone
Smartphones: tests & test winners
Pocket computer, camera, gaming device and, by the way, also a telephone. Smartphones are real all-rounders and it is hard to imagine everyday life without them. We'll show you each best cell phones from 14,797 tests. We evaluated the last one on. Our sources:
Guide: Cell Phones
It doesn't always have to be high-end
- a high pixel density guarantees a sharp picture
- Even simple chipsets allow fluid operation today
- Sensor, aperture and software are more important than the megapixels of a camera
- the endurance depends heavily on the display and chipset
Which test results are really helpful for me?
Top models from various manufacturers (source: amazon.de)
Smartphones are among the most tested devices on the market. Sometimes 20 or 30 magazines vie for the readers' favor - at least for the top devices. Accordingly, they outbid each other with ever longer and more precise analyzes, whose attention to detail is sometimes only of very limited use for the inclined buyer. But what information should you pay attention to, which test results are really helpful? Basically, you should pay attention to information about the "big three": display, camera and battery. There are currently the biggest differences on the market here. It may be a bit surprising that the device performance and the voice quality are not included - but we will also lose a few words on this below.
The display in the test: What is the significance of colors, sharpness and brightness?Just that Displays are of course the focus of the test activities. The easiest way is to determine the Pixel density, which results from the number of luminous pixels in relation to the display area. But here, too, the testers often take a closer look: This can be higher despite the nominal value Sharpness fonts appear blurred. In general, however, a resolution applies Full HD level, i.e. 1920 x 1080 pixels and comparable values, are completely sufficient for smartphones from 5 inches. Everything above is basically a gimmick and only relevant for oversized displays. It is a pity that many test magazines are addicted to technology and then even praise it - although this also has disadvantages for the user. Sure, the highest resolution is also offered by the popular top models.
The importance of the display can also be seen in the best-rated brands: Samsung has been boasting for many years with absolute top displays in all price ranges and can beat its competitors in to compare especially beating in this discipline.
Display technology: IPS-LCD or AMOLED?Since touchscreen technology now seems so exhausted, companies such as Apple or LG Electronics are increasingly turning back to the luminosity, pixel density (sharpness) and display technology of their displays. The latter, in particular, has been a contest that has existed since the beginning of the touchscreen era: The question is whether LCD panels or OLEDs have the edge, and what is more in new technologies such as Super-IPS-LCD and Super-AMOLED-Plus cumulative. IPS have the edge in terms of service life and price.
On the other hand, the OLEDs have the better black value, thus offer better contrasts, and impress with their readability in sunlight. In addition, they are significantly more energy-efficient on the move, which is essential for so-called always-on functions such as the display of the time and notifications. And last but not least, some users find the bright colors even more appealing than on the supposedly paler IPS screens.
The smartphones with the highest resolution:
Of course, a Quad HD display is even more beautiful to look at for eagle eyes who hold the display directly in front of their nose - but at the normal holding distance, this difference is de facto imperceptible. On the other hand, every illuminated pixel draws electricity. And with Quad-HD there are twice as many as with Full-HD. The battery pack suffers from it extremely. After all, the display should shine brightly and also in the Sunlight still easy to read are - this is also a standard test of the magazines. Here, the color fidelity and the viewing angle stability come into play, which significantly determine the readability.
What do testers look for when it comes to cameras?
- Various different software tools for animation design
- What happened to Tea Party 2
- What do dogs do when they are happy
- What can chamomile leaves be used for?
- A nitinol alloy hardens when heated
- Who is the top actor from Assam
- What are the red branches when scouting
- How successful is a tumor removal operation
- Is a mosquito an animal anyway
- Perception can be measured
- How to get TodayTix tickets so cheap
- Will Manchester United buy Ronaldo 1
- Which crime begins with the letter S.
- Where is Gurudwara Sahib in Belgaum
- Computer science engineering is interesting
- Why can't I wear high heels
- How can a star fruit kill you
- Is software engineering good
- The whole system is manipulated
- What is your biggest pet annoyance?
- What is the best semi-rugged laptop
- Fraudsters can get email accounts
- Why is my printer paused?
- Why was Malcolm X important to the story
- What would happen without faith or hope
- What's your top ten English pop song
- How to say not in Finnish
- Why is Belarus so small
- What are some amazing outfits for men
- How are good-looking male psychopaths perceived
- What is the planet Titan
- Sertraline can make anxiety worse